17

Lisa

Today, another day with heart attack. Today is Thursday meaning, we can wear anything we want to.

I'll just wear something that I will still look like a scholar. I know, I won't look like a scholar if my phone is that phone.

Yesterday was fun, even tho we really didn't have time to hang out because Suzy said that I should enroll her together with my cousin Sana.

"LALICE!" speaking of my cousin, here she is knocking on my door like there's no tomorrow.

"What?" I ask her. "Come on, wakey wakey my dear cousin, we need to go to school!" she yelled behind those door.

"Aishh! Coming!" I yelled and stretch my long arms and legs before proceeding towards my bathroom.

After some time, I come down the stairs and walk towards the kitchen.

"Morning guys" I said to them. They are currently eating right now and they didn't even wait for me.

"Morning Lalice" they all said and stand up. I walk towards the seat which is on the right side near the middle and seat together with them.

"What are you doing here Suzy?" I ask her. She's actually here with us eating breakfast.

"Uhmm... eating?" she said more like asking and eat again. Did they really have a house?

Last time she slept her at the house then now she's eating with us like they don't have food in the house.

"Where's th-" I was cut off when I heard footsteps coming on our way.

"Nevermind" I said and quickly stand up. "LILI!" they all exclaim and hug me.

"Guys, too tight" I whisper to them and they all their grip on me.

"Sorry" Jin oppa said and scratch his nape. I just smile at him and patted his shoulder.

You must be wondering why I said on my last last PoV that me and Jennie unnie are the only girl in this generation while Sana is still.... it is because my father and Sana's mother are siblings.

Well not really in blood because my father is adopted. I didn't get the surname of my father because mom and him aren't married.

Also, why father leave my mom for a rich woman when she's a billionaire? It was because mom was hidden that time.

Yes, I'm the billionaire's daughter. The hidden daughter of Amelia Manoban, the only daughter of Lucy and Matteo Manoban.

Being hidden she is, my mother got a challenge to find her one true love but unfortunately, she fell in love with my asshole father that's why it all happen.

My grandma and grandpa are disappointed on her because she get pregnant without even getting married.

My grandma said that Manoban should be my surname not Minatozaki because my mother is responsible than my father.

To sum it all up, the didn't like me because I have my father's blood running on my veins. But they don't have a choice, they accepted me and proud of who really I am.

"What are you thinking?" I was interrupted when Taehyung oppa ask me.

"I'm thinking about what happen in the past" I said to them. Being hidden isn't easy.

They hide me behind those big two doors of the mansion, let me play but in our garden or in our play room only with my cousins and the maid's daughters.

I experience being in school but I'm still alone because the students are scared of me... or to my bodyguards.

"Don't think about it ok? You're now free" J-hope oppa said to me.

"I know oppa, I'm now free but still, there's something's missing" I said to them.

"Maybe, it is your love?" Jeongyeon said. "I don't know" I said to them.

It's hard to identify what is missing right now. "Just make a move on my cousin" Suzy said unbother.

"What the hell!?" I exclaim. I should be glad that Suzy approve on my likings with Irene right?

"I'm telling you Lili, just make a move" Jennie unnie said.

"Yah! Suho's courting her and I'm just nothing to her ok?" I said to them.

"We'll help you out" Mina said and the others nod. "Come on Lalice, just a little make over" Jimin oppa said.

"And throw all that clothes that you have" Suga oppa added and high five Jin oppa.

"And use your original cars" Jungkook said and wiggle his eyebrows.

"Nope, I'm still hidden y'all" I said to them.

"We're always here Lalice, if you don't want to be open in the public it's ok" RM oppa said to me.

I also don't want my love story to be like my mother. I know, Irene is rich but I also know that her parents have taste and I didn't even know her parents.

I wanted to court her, love her and take care of her forever. Aish! Stupid, I can't even look straight on her eyes when she said I should call her baby hihi!

"Don't worry, we got your back every time" Sana said and pat my shoulder before she hug me.

"Cousins hug!" the other said and join our hug. Even Sana isn't really their cousin, they still treat her as one.

"Join us" I said to Mina, Jeongyeon and Suzy who's looking at us like they are watching some kind of romantic movie.

I hug them all back and smile at them widely while tears coming out of my eyes. I just love them all and happy at the same time. Let me introduce myself to y'all.

Hi! I'm Lalice Pranpriya Manoban. Yes, the hidden daughter of the billionaire, Amelia Manoban who once to be hidden like me.

I am who once not accepted as one who will be on my mother's position but now I'm here, waving at all of you that I'm hidden and get accepted.
________________
Hi! Here's the update! I'll sleep now guys, I'm tired, I wanted to triple update but maybe next time? Goodnight sa mga taga Pinas dyan and good morning to the other people out there or it's a night?😂😂