Chapter 004

« enigmatic »

Gently putting Jinyeol on the uncomfortable bed in a bridal style, the boy hesitantly stared into her eyes with concern at her heat's sudden outburst

Gently putting Jinyeol on the uncomfortable bed in a bridal style, the boy hesitantly stared into her eyes with concern at her heat's sudden outburst. ❝ Are you feeling better now? ❞ Touching her blazing skin was like playing with fire, Sunghoon seemed to enjoy the flames as they weren't that intense for his icy skin. The snug feeling actually made him feel relaxed even to add up.

Both were born with irregular conditions anyways.

The draconian headache was abusing Jinyeol's mind as she could feel a woodpecker continuously knocking on her head with a groggy feeling to even add it. ❝ Yeah, a bit I guess. ❞ Jinyeol obviously had no idea who this Sunghoon guy was nor saw him before their accidental encounters.

But one thing for sure that he's nice to treat a random stranger this nice. Wasn't he skeptical of their destiny and her as well?

❝ Han Jinyeol's your name? ❞ Nodding as a response, Jinyeol agreed that it's so obvious on the name tag after all. It wouldn't be dangerous to exchange names, right?

What if he's a stalker—' Okay, I need to stop overthinking for god's sake. ' , thought Jinyeol to her silly mindset. He seemed like a generous guy with pure intentions but people really do be having suspicious undercovers all the time. It would be the impossible for her to easily trust someone.

❝ I'll call you informally since we're from the same batch. ❞ Judging from the yellowish badge which was only designed for the 2nd year highschoolers, he could tell that they're from the same grade.

Jinyeol had been attending this high school since last year but how come they've never met before? Came to think of it, his face oddly looked familiar as if she'd seen him before.

Not at their school in person like this, but maybe as a celebrity or something else.

❝ I don't think you can go back on your own Jinyeol-ah. How about calling your parents to pick you up? ❞ The way he sweetly called out her name as if they're besties made Jinyeol wanna laugh since he also seemed shy like her.

They're suddenly besties???

' Dang, why does my name sound nice when he called it? '  , she kept bombarding herself with thoughts as she badly wanted to seal her mind shut from having such high impressions on the handsome stranger.

❝ It won't work since they're busy working. I don't wanna disturb them. ❞ , the very independent young lady said while managing to sit properly on the bed as she swayed her legs out of boredom.