Chapter 021

« not right »

❝ I will accept your feelings and you to be my girlfriend

❝ I will accept your feelings and you to be my girlfriend. ❞

Sunghoon's unexpected words made a happiness outburst internally in Yujung's mind. She didn't know how to react since Park Sunghoon, the guy whom had turned down everybody's expectations on falling in love with him, just spat out such dreamlike words into her ears.

❝ D-Did I hear that right? Hey, pinch me, real quick. ❞ Jake dramatically reacted towards the happening, nudging Jinyeol slightly with his elbow.

His friend never accepted such confessions to his heart before. Sunghoon always thought that people were just wasting his time or maybe their own as well. What made it so different about Kim Yujung?

Jinyeol patted her poor chest before sighing in a relief. ❝ Thank god. ❞

But her relief didn't last long.

❝ Is it the type of answer you want to hear from me? ❞

He sarcastically questioned. 

The smile drawn on Yujung's lips turned upside down the moment Sunghoon continued shattering her heart. The devastated admirer felt weak in the knees to stand in front of him when he just gave her false hopes.

Rumors weren't lying when they said that Park Sunghoon's the coldest when it came to rejecting. Now she was having the scariest experience of her life on her own.

The unfeeling boy tucked his hands inside the pockets and kept a straight line on his lips whilst staring at Yujung from under those smoky bangs. He was intimidating in her eyes at the moment.

❝ S-Sunghoon...❞ Yujung was embarrassed internally since she had mistook Sunghoon and his perspective on her.

❝ What should we do? I don't think you'll ever hear an answer dedicated to you like that from me. Was this perhaps the reason why you were so betrayed when I called Jinyeol love? ❞

The pathetic one on the other hand felt tears building up inside her eyes. 

❝ Why? Can't I feel like that? After all, I was the one who loved you for so many years. And you guys aren't even real so what about it? ❞ Sunghoon scoffed before darting his eyes elsewhere. Jinyeol was dumb enough to not know what type of person who Yujung truly was, thought Hoon.

❝ Listen here, Kim Yujung. You're just wasting your time on admiring someone who's not into you. You know that I'm not someone who's capable of returning your feelings, I will never do such thing. Doesn't it hurt you? It's a useless thing to do. ❞ Sunghoon was trying his best to be patient with this Yujung girl. She seemed so different from what Jinyeol described her as.

His words were sharper and more painful the knives.

The feeling of getting her skin sliced... it was the same feeling for Yujung as she felt her world being destructed.