Chapter 025

A/n ; Not y'all already guessing the story's ending  🧐

the hints r in the playlist hehe  👀 👀 it's so obvious whether it's a happy or sad ending

« in the arcade »    

❝ Let's do something fun instead

❝ Let's do something fun instead. ❞

Sunghoon had no clue what Jinyeol was up to hence he was flustered. Her words sounded quite, well.. mischievous with all the grin and stuffs. 

❝ Ya, what are you thinking?! ❞ Laughing awkwardly, Jinyeol playfully slapped him on the arm as the boy's ears even reddened.  ❝ Gosh, look at your ears. They're already red and it just worsened them! ❞ She couldn't bare with stiff conversations so here came the switch of topics. 

The bold girl covered the two of his cute little ears which were shivering due to the heart attack and embarrassment. 
❝ You literally said it out of the blue so! ❞ he defended himself, giving Jinyeol that type of purest look in his eyes.

This moment... Realization didn't take too long to reach Jinyeol's mind that they're approximately just centimetres away from each other. The cold boy's face was cupped so adoringly inside her hands before she could even notice.

A serene expression was drawn across her face, no words would be able to express the thumping feeling inside her chest. Sunghoon also stared into her eyes as if they're the most interesting riddle on earth.

Backing away, she drew her hands out from holding his face to leaving steps ahead. ❝ Follow after me, we didn't skip school just to go back to our boring homes. ❞

The very much smaller girl made steps to leave as the first one.

Sunghoon had never been shaken before. I repeat, never. His fragile heart sat still no matter how many trials girls try to put him through. He wasn't an easy man and yet, Han Jinyeol's littlest details would be more than enough for his heart to flutter faster than intended to.