Chapter 012

A/n ; he did this for what 😂😂😂

« secret letter »

❝ I need you to be my fake girlfriend

❝ I need you to be my fake girlfriend. ❞

Almost choking on air after hearing his unbelievable words, Jineyol's agape mouth went speechless since she didn't expect him to be this ruthless up to the point where he'd boldly request her such kinds of stuff after a short period of becoming friends.

' The audacity-' , her amber eyes lit up with confusion in a taken aback behaviour.

❝ What? You're kidding......, right? ❞ , Jinyeol awkwardly laughed, shuffling it for a bit with full rejection against it. She wasn't that popular at school either but a few guys have asked her for a time or two cause of her visuals. But Jinyeol doubted that any of the relationships would work out the cause of the difference she had with other human beings.

She wasn't an easy woman who'd easily give in to any man's offer and let her heart be tested on a trial as well.

❝ No, I'm being desperate right now. ❞ Sunghoon was sick of it, he's tired of getting targeted as people's crush when he didn't wanna give mutual feelings in return. Maybe that would make them stay away from someone's property if he shows Jinyeol off.

Selfish you say? Or it might be the other way around for the boy as he wanted to experience something new in his boring life. 

Jinyeol's brows furrowed before holding intense eye contact with the Park, detecting his so-called desperation. ❝ Why me though? ❞  Jinyeol wasn't even close to being top tier nor suitable for Sunghoon's standard since he's a well-known figure skater meanwhile she's just a typical high school girl who's dealing with her temperature disorder.

With the astonishing visuals of his, Jinyeol's sure that he wouldn't have trouble with asking out any girl whose his ideal type matches to. ❝ Because you're the only female friend I have...? ❞ Jinyeol accepted half of his sentence since she's also a timid person herself but it's not like he couldn't befriend others.