Chapter 019

A/n ; lmao y'all prolly forgot me but hi 

« slacking off »

❝ Keep your words, Sim Jaeyun

❝ Keep your words, Sim Jaeyun. ❞ The said Aussie just playfully rolled his eyes before chuckling at Jinyeol who promised to fulfil his dare.

❝ No worries, your secret's safe with me. ❞ He charmingly whispered back at her with a sheepish grin, making the girl sigh out a relief. For a second, she thought her plan was screwed because of this nosy dude right here-

Yujung's admiration for Sunghoon should be a secret for the ice prince until he starts growing trust and mutual feelings for her beloved friend as well. 

❝ Oh, you guys are already done skating? Why don't you skate for a bit more? Jake and I can wait—❞ Jinyeol suggested as a plain smile crept onto her face. Yujung loved how her thoughtful best friend's trying her best to match her with the stone-cold heartthrob.

❝ We already had enough fun of skating though. ❞ 

The cold boy with his dusky hair interrupted, shrugging off Yujung's clingy arms from annoyingly sticking to him like glue as he felt discomfort whenever someone touched him.

Yujung grimaced since she entirely expected to have a lot of fun with her so-called crush but things were partially falling out of plans. 

❝ Oh..❞ , Jinyeol awkwardly muttered.

There wasn't something Jinyeol could take place in because she didn't wanna push her new friend who's still not fond of interacting with others aside from his two best friends.

❝ Jinyeol, ❞ Outstretching his palm, Sunghoon sweetly smiled at the fiery friend of his. ❝ Yeah? ❞ Seemed like the clueless one had no clue that he wanted to hold her hands.

Without hesitating, the confident boy interlaced their fingers and pulled her closer to his side. 

The two friends left out were surprised at Sunghoon's sudden action.

Jake wasn't expecting his friend to take a fake relationship so seriously.

Hearing from how desperate Han Jinyeol was to hook up her bestie with Hoon made it clear that there wasn't such thing as a romance involved in their fake relationship.

What's with the sudden act of skinship?

❝ It's okay to not act like a couple in front of us, Sunghoon. All of us here know that your relationship isn't real anyway. ❞ The charming Aussie reassured his friend with a cunning smile but Sunghoon just smugly smiled back.

❝ That hasn't got anything to do with us holding anything though. You haven't told them yet, Yeol? ❞ The mentioned girl nervously pursed her lips into a thin line when she noticed Yujung's awkward smile falling from her face. The giving girl surely didn't wanna upset her best friend so she quickened an explanation.