𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏 | 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 |

If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself

Henry and Thea got me up to speed on everything I had missed and... well, let's just say things are far from dandy. Dean kidnapped Darren. Roy broke into Danielle's room. Dean impersonated Darren. Roy fell in love with Danielle. (There's something definitely off about that) Then Dean fell in love with Danielle as well (what's with everybody falling in love with her, she's so annoying) and so Henry thought the best thing to do was to kidnap them both.

Boys, boys, boys... kidnapping should never be the first option! Honestly, if it weren't for women, the world would be ablaze.

"Take me to them," I order Henry and off the three of us go. 

"Madness

"Madness. This is absolute madness, Dean," I say pleadingly, trying to remain as calmed and composed as I possibly can upon confirming all Henry and Thea have told me in the castle.

I went to see her brother first. She was most concerned about him and I felt like I owed it to her (seeing how she spent all week long dealing with Danielle and whatnot). I couldn't believe it when I talked with him, on some level I still can't, but he sure does seem enthralled with her. As does Dean. I don't think my day can get any weirder. Both of them in love with Danielle? Something most unnatural must have happened.

Side note: I'll have to thank Roselynn personally for accommodating both Thea AND Danielle all week long. Especially with her sick mother. I must pay her a personal visit to thank her myself. She must know how very grateful I am.

Alright now, back to the three blithering idiots... I guess I can somehow fathom and wrap my head around the idea of both my cousins falling for Danielle, but Roy? That's just bonkers!

"I'll tell you what's madness, cousin. Keeping me in here when my beloved," uh, don't use that word, Dean, my ears are going to bleed, "is out there. I must confess my love," Dean says, staring longingly at Cair Paravel, pining by the window over a woman he hasn't even met.

"You don't even know her!" I exclaim, losing my composure a bit. Just breathe, Imira, breathe.

They must have hit their heads or something.