Part 1 - rotten to the core

*note! while this is a excerpt from the part of your world series, this is a completely different set of harry and (y/n)! just wanted to let yall know*

(edited on 7/7/22)

=

Once upon a time, long long ago~, okay more like-ah!- Harry wh-

Move over dragon bitch it's my turn ta narrate! Anyway, 20 years ago, king beasty and his belle married 'front of all 6,000 of their closest mates, big cake I know. Anyway, beasty united all the kingdoms and declared himself the king of the united states of bora-don! He rounded up all the villains, sidekicks, petty thieves, really anybody interesting, and sailed them off to the isle of the lost, with a magic barrier ta keep them there.

This is where I kick it, no magic, no wifi, and no.way.out....or so many of us thought? Hol' up yer bou't ta meet me but, this happened first.

-

A girl with (h/c) (h/l) hair sat in a seat next to prince Ben, sketching out a particular....pirate, that in Auradon, no one knew existed. We'll get to her later, but right now? We have a story to get to;

Ben looked at the isle, the reflecting barrier staring back at him. "how is it possible that you're going to be king next month! You're just a baby!"
The (h/c) girl's hand twitched, glancing up at Adam with an odd look in her eye before looking back down at her sketchbook. "He's turning 16 dear!" Belle laughed, picking up one of Ben's shirts that lay discarded on his bed and started to fold it.

"hey, pops" Ben said with a smile, looking down at the tailor at his feet, who continued to work on fitting Ben's coronation pants.

"16! That's far too young to be crowned king, I didn't make a good decision till I was at least....42" Belle gave a mock gasp at her husbands words and raised her brow at Adam. "you decided to marry me at 28?" Belle teased, smirking at Adam as he laughed and shrugged, trying to make a joke and save his skin.

"It was either you or a teapot" Belle just stared at him and Adam laughed, smiling down at his wife. "kidding, kidding"

Ben took a deep breath, about to step off the pedestal "mom, dad?" the tailor stopped him, motioning him to stay where he was, and Ben stepped back into place "I've chosen my first official proclamation" Belle and Adam looked to each other in surprise, turning back to Ben.

The (h/c) girl smirked, nodding at Ben as he looked back to her for support. "I've decided, that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance....to live here in Auradon" Belle and Adam's shoulders dropped, Belle dropping Ben's shirt.

Ben sighed and stepped off the pedestal, gesturing out to the isle "Every time I look out at the isle I feel like they've been abandoned!" and he spoke the truth, the children of the isle had been abandoned, by the very people that proclaimed themselves 'heroes'.

Adam sighed and looked pointedly at Ben "the children of our sworn enemy? Living among us?" he tried to convince his son it was an idiotic idea, a dangerous one. But Ben could not be moved on the idea, standing strong for his dream.