Part 10 - First Date

=

The sound of a motorcycle caught your attention, you stood and pushed aside the curtain in front of your desk, and you saw Ben and Mal driving off to their first date.

Where Ben's love spell would be broken, unbeknownst to Mal and her group. You sighed, turning back to your computer and continuing to color in the skin of the OC commission you had gotten from one of your classmates.

A knock sounded at your door, you sighed and put down your pen, standing from your desk and walking over to the door. You opened the door slightly and looked at who was outside.

"who-oh- Harry-hi" you ducked back behind the door a bit, giving off the 'shy' vibe you had picked up after eating the spelled cookie, feeling your face flush. "wha-t?" your voice cracked again, you cleared your throat, looking off into the corner of the door frame "what are you-what's up?" Harry chuckled as your little mess up, pulling a rose from behind his back and presenting it to you.

"I was hopin' yeh would say yes to a date with meh?" your jaw dropped, staring at the flower. You gently took it, twirling it between your fingers.
"um, when?" you squeaked, clearing your throat again, your brain was glitching, unable to process the fact that Harry was asking you out. You knew it was because of the wand but come on! You still had a crush on the pirate.

"I'll pick yeh up at 5:30, we'll be going down to the docks." He winked and turned around, going back to his room.
"wait what shou-" the door closed behind him, and you groaned, finally gaining control of your overly excited brain again "-ld I wear"

You looked at your digital clock and sighed, it was 3:30 now, school had ended about half an hour ago. And now you had two hours before Harry would be picking you up....wait, the docks?

=

You sighed as another knock sounded at your door, glancing at your clock, it was still another hour and a half before your date with harry. "come in!" you yelled, continuing to work on your commissions.

Evie stepped in her makeup bag in hand, along with a couple of outfits stuffed into the crook of her arm. "hi~! I heard Harry asked you out; so~ I'm here to help you get ready!" you turned to her with raised brows and gestured to your bed, where your outfit lay.