Part 9 - Missing Mirror

=

Harry sighed, going through his locker, jumping as someone slammed their hand next to him, he whipped around, glaring down at the purple imp that glared back. "what" Harry barked, turning back to his locker and getting out his chemistry book.

"you know; for the plan to work, both of us need to BE with Ben and (y/n) to be on the ground floor of the cathedral, im already his girlfriend, so im good, but you" she pointed at him, harry glaring at her finger and baring his teeth. "need to get on making (y/n) your girlfriend, which means A DATE"

Harry slammed his locker closed and turned on Mal, clenching his fists "well Malsy, I don't know if yeh have amnesia or not; but if yeh do, we didn't have 'dating' on tha isle, remember!? I don't even know how I would ask the lass out?!"

Mal huffed and rolled her eyes, gesturing around the air "I don't know, ask Ben for help or something?!" Harry just stared at her "look, we NEED this plan to work, we can't risk not getting you know what, I don't want to know the consequences if we fail!" Harry groaned and slammed his locker closed, walking off.

"ask.her.out!" Mal yelled after him, Harry just flipped her off and went to his class.

-

You watched as Chad slipped his hand into Evie's bag when she wasn't looking, grabbing her magic mirror from the bag. He snickered to himself and walked off, slipping the mirror in his jacket pocket. You pushed off from the wall and passed Evie, giving her a smile and wave while you followed after Chad, rolling your eyes as he turned the corner.

You caught up to him and slipped the mirror out of his jacket, and slid it up your sleeve. You purposely bumped his shoulder as you passed him, making him curse at you under his breath. You glanced back at him, smiling in disbelief as he didn't even check his pockets for the lifted mirror.

You knew Auradon kids were trusting but wow, Chad was on another level of naive. You walked into chemistry and plopped next to Harry, falling into the 'love spell' acting and giving him a small wave, quickly looking away from him and digging your books out of your bag when he nodded back. Harry smirked to himself and glanced at you from the corner of his eye, still thinking you were under the full effects of the love spell.