Part 8 - the love spell

=

You helped Jane as she wrote down a little note for Gil, asking him out. "so um, maybe a little heart? No, that's too strong" you snickered as Jane muttered to herself, using a pencil to trace out her note first before she inked it with her sparkly blue pen.

"Jane, just write; hi, you're really cute and nice, please go on a date with me, it's not that hard" you chuckled leaning on the locker next to her. She rolled her eyes at your straightforward suggestion and turned back to her note to Gil.

"Okay okay," she quickly scribbled down her note and erased the pencil, sighing as she signed it with a flourish and closed her locker, looking around for Gil's locker "Ummm where's-" you pointed over to Gil's locker, she nodded and scrambled over, sliding the note through the gaps.

"Now we wait~" you sang, reaching up and nabbing the huge blue bow on Janes's head "got it!"

"(y/n)!!" Jane whined, trying to jump for it "my mom-"

"-doesn't dictate what you wear! Now where the headband Evie made you?" Jane sighed and nodded at her locker. "okay, go grab it and wear it! It looks so good on you" she smiled and opened her locker again, grabbing the shiny light blue headband and fixing it in her hair.

You grinned as you looked at her outfit, the pants from Evie, a pink shirt, and a denim jacket, with some pink converse.

"lookin good bluebird" you sang, using one of your nicknames for her, taking her hand and spinning her, she giggled and let herself spin for a moment longer.

"thank you (y/n)" she hummed, giving you a small smile.
"no problem" you grinned, lightly punching her shoulder, she winced slightly but brushed it off. You saw Gil in the hall and nodded at him, Jane squeaked and ran down to the picnic tables below. You snickered and leaned against your locker, watching as Gil walked over to his locker and open it, gasping slightly as the note flew out and hit him in the chest.

"what's this?" he muttered to himself, letting Harry walk up and lean his chin on his shoulder and read the note along with him.

"seems like Janey's gotta wee crush on yeh~" Harry sang, plucking the note from Gil and bringing it closer to his face "she wants ta date yeh Gilly~"