Part 15 - Evil Returns

=

=

The cathedral started in Horror as Maleficent grinned, the scepter in her hand glowing an eerie green. "go away, mother!" Mal pleaded, her shoulders falling as Maleficent cackled and looked around at the crowd.

"she's funny~" she snorted and turned back to Mal "you're very funny...here" she dropped her playful expression, eyes drifting to the wand "wand me, chop-chop!"

Mal started to hand it over, causing Ben and Belle to yell out before Mal faked her mother out and tossed the wand to Fairy godmother. FG caught it and quickly started to cast a banishment spell "bibbidi-bobbidi-"

"boo~" Maleficent cooed, slamming her staff on the ground, a wave of green magic shooting out and freezing everyone other than the vks.

Harry whipped around, his eyes widening as he saw your fear-filled eyes staring off at nothing. "(y/n)" he whispered, Gil grabbed his arm and started to back him up away from the crowd.

"We have to get out of here" Gil whispered, eyes drifting between Maleficent, (y/n), and the door.

"Sike~" Maleficent chuckled, her lip curling as she spotted Gil and Harry slowly backing away from the group. The boys froze, not wanting to anger the fae. She turned around, gasping as she saw Adam "oh~" she strut up to him and took off his glasses, biting them while admiring his face. "in another time, in another time~" she half-hazardly put his glasses back on and turned to fairy godmother, humming a song to herself. She snatched the wand from FG and cackled, poking the tip up the frozen woman's nose. "oh~ oh no, someone needs to pluck their nose hairs~ eeeh eheheh~" she ducked under FGs arms, looking around the room "where shall we begin~? Oh I know, why don't we start by getting rid of THIS!" Maleficent waved the wand, Mal's new ring ripping from her hand then rocketing toward the wand, landing near the handle. "oh! Perfect fit!" Mal let out a low sob, cradling her bare hand. She stopped in front of Ben, glaring at the young newly crowned king.