Part 13 - Planning for the Coronation

*a drabble AND a rewrite part in one day~ woooow~*

(edited on 1/30/2022)

=

"Okay, we all know what it looks like" Mal muttered, placing a drawing of the wand on the table. The vks surrounded the circle table in Carlos' and Jay's dorm, planning for the wand stealing on Friday. Harry sat across from Mal, Gil leaning on his palm next to him, blinking tiredly at the map.

The boy had hardly gotten any sleep since his breakup with jane. Harry glanced at him for a moment, before looking back at the map.

"so, we'll be up on the dais, under the beasts spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here" Mal pointed at the right corner of the map, leading into the middle "Harry and I will be up in the very front, the rest of you will be up in the balcony, Carlos?"

Carlos nodded, grabbing a map of the buildings and garages "so I'll find our limo, so we can break through the barrier. And get back on the island with the wand."

Mal nodded, turning to Evie "perfect Evie?"

Evie pulled out two perfume bottles from her purse, a blue one which she had used on Chad, and another that was deep purple. "I'll spray the driver with the purple one and he will be out like a light for thirty minutes, should give us plenty of time to highjack the limo" she muttered, setting them down on the table. Mal nodded looking from Jay to Gil.

"Jay, Gil, you two will be defense, anyone comes as us, you rush them and knock them out." The boys nodded, Mal nodded back and looked to Harry. "If I don't grab the wand, you have to, and If you don't, I'll have to, after that, you'll grab (y/n) and I'll knock her out with a quick sleep spell so she doesn't struggle, you'll carry her to the car and throw her in the back." Harry nodded, glancing over the map, where his spot with (y/n) was marked.

"she might come willingly if he asks her though" Carlos suggested, shrugging as Mal and Harry looked at him oddly "I'm just saying, she's not been secretive about her opinions about Auradon, she might just come along willingly" the table went silent, staring at Carlos for a moment.

Harry shrugged again, looking back at the map. Mal sat down, looking over her spellbook and muttering words to herself. "so you really are reversing Ben's love spell?" Evie asked, sitting down next to her.