Part 7 - love potions

=

=

Harry and Gil stepped out the doors of the amphitheater, stopping as they ran into Carlos, the teen holding dude in his arms, looking pale as he stared up at them.

"what's up pup-?" Harry asked, rubbing his sweaty head with the towel when Gil gasped and ducked down to Carlos' height, scratching under the mutts chin.

"hi, puppy!" Gil cooed, laughing as Dude stretched into the scratches and wagged his tail, "I thought you were scared of dogs?"

"I was" Carlos smiled, shifting Dude in his arms, "but....hes different" Gil smiled and rubbed behind Dude's ears.

"so what are yeh here fer pup?" Harry asked again, groaning mentally as Carlos slightly cringed and nodded back towards the dorms.

"Mal wants to talk...with all of us" Gil looked back at Harry, his eyes showing confusion and hesitation.
"fine" Harry muttered nodding for Gil to follow him. "what for?"

"it's about you know what" Carlos sighed, setting Dude down and jogging after Harry, "she wants to discuss options about getting it" Harry sighed and nodded.

=

Harry stared Mal down, who glared back with glowing eyes, they both didn't want to be talking to the other, but for the wand; they would have to. Mal sighed and finally looked away, continuing to flip through her spellbook. "so all yer plans fell through~" Harry purred, flopping in the seat next to Evie, leaning on his palm and grinning at her.

She looked up at him, her lips pressed together and her cheeks red "oh yeah?! And what have you done!" she screeched, making Harry wince and rub his ear.

"calm down yeh banshee, if yeh must know, Gil 'n I 'ave been gain'in the trust of the lassie (y/n) ta have 'er take us wit' 'er to nab the wand" Harry gloated, a plan in which was already in strong motion.

"And!" Gil interrupted, "she told us next time she snuck in she would take us so * mmm*" Gil stuck out his tongue at the end, Mal scrunching her face up in anger, the two pirates were much closer to getting the wand than her, and already halfway through a plan she was just about to make them do.

She decided to ignore them and look back into her spellbook, glancing up as Jay strutted through the door, making poses in his new jersey. Carlos wolf-whistle, Gil smiling at him before going back to petting Dude. Jay's smile diminished when he saw Harry but he ignored him and walked over to Mal.

"Did your plan work with Jane, you going over to see the wand?" Mal smacked her hand on her book, looking up at Jay, slightly pissed off.

"do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out!?! Harry's girlfriend ruined my plan with Jane" she grumbled, glaring back at Harry, who glared back with flushed cheeks at the thought of (y/n) being his girlfriend.