Part 4 - i dont like Mr. Deley >:/

(Edited on 1/30/2022)

=

Audrey laughed with Chad and Ben, her smile dropping as she caught sight of Mal and Evie getting books out of their lockers. Chad clenched his teeth and pointed at them "those kids are trouble" as Mal and Evie simply grabbed their books for their next class, Evie quickly saying goodbye to mal as she headed to chemistry class.

"bye Mal" Evie turned and rushed into the school "bye." she muttered back, not noticing the three Auradon kids watching her.

Ben mentally rolled his eyes, one day he was going to take (y/n)s advice and just punch the narrow-mindedness out of him "come on Chad, give them a chance" he said optimistically, pressing his lips as Audrey sighed and grabbed his hands.

"no offense Benny bear" where were these nicknames coming from?! "but you're just too trusting!" that's a bad thing? "I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince!" okay rude much? "but with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy!....that girl's mother" Ben sighed and took his hands away from Audrey's, he had been wanting to break up with Audrey for a while, but she was just making it easier to make an argument against her. He loved her, but he knew his heart lay with someone else.

He shrugged her off and shook his head "I think you're wrong about them!" he smiled and started to walk towards Mal "I'll see you later"

Audrey sighed and put her sunglasses back on, walking off, Chad gaping at his back before following after her. Ben leaned on the locker next to Mal's, doing his best not to scare her. she closed the locker, her bright green eyes widening in surprise as they locked with his. "hey"

"...hey" she muttered back, a slight smirk on her face. "How was your first day?" Ben asked, smiling as he studied her features. She clicked her tongue and nodded "super~" she said with a slightly sarcastic tone.

Ben grinned and looked to the spray paint art on Mals locker "you should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class...I could sign you up?" Mal just squinted at him, eyes flashing to a meek Jane as she rushed by them to the bathroom.