Chapter 2

'Great, I must've looked like a stalker. Not such a great start to my new life here.' I sighed deeply and saw a store. 'Yay! Food'.

==================

Mira's pov:

I finally found a convenient store and went inside having the cool store air blow on me. I got a small bento and ate it outside. 

'Crap it's almost sun down.' I stuffed the remaining food in my mouth and disposed the bento. 

I started running back to my house when I got a call from my uncle. 

"Hey uncle. Don't worry I'm almost back, just give me about 15 minutes. Okay, see you soon." I ended the call checking the time. It was 6:00 and really dark.

'How is it so dark when it's only 6:00?' I wondered staring up into the dark sky. But then, I bumped into someone. It was too dark to see their face but the voice of the person was low and calm. 

"Sorry I didn't see you there." said the voice offering his hand. 'Such a gentleman' I thought.

"Oh no I'm very sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings" I said bowing. 

He seemed pretty shocked that I was bowing. Then that's when I remembered that people here in Kaibara don't normally bow and shot back up. 

"Uhh sorry I have to go. Sorry again for the inconvenience." I said politely and walked away.

After, I realized I didn't turn. I looked down at me and saw my legs and pants I was currently wearing. 'Why didn't I turn? Was that also a-' I snapped back out of my deep thought that checked the time, it was 6:05, 'Uh oh, I'm going to be late for dinner. Sorry uncle.' Then I ran back to the house. 

??? pov:

I was taking a late stroll when I accidentally bumped into someone, a girl. 'That was considered a hug right? Why didn't I turn like I do?' I thought. 'Oh right I have to apologize.'  

"Sorry I didn't see you there." I said offering my hand.

"Oh no I'm very sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings" the girl said bowing.

I was shocked. Almost no one ever bows now. She could be from somewhere else. Then she shot back up startling me a bit. 

"Uhh sorry I have to go. Sorry again for the inconvenience." she said politely and walked away. 

At the last second before she walked away, I looked her in the eyes. 'She looked familiar. Do I know her. No she's just a stranger that happens to look like her.' I thought. I looked back at her again and it looks like she bolted. 'She's definitely fast.' Then I walked back to Shigure's house.

-Time Skip- (The next day/First day of school)

I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair. Then I got my new school uniform, put it on and put my hair up in a hight ponytail and came down to eat some breakfast. Then I got my school bag, put on my shoes and zipped out the door. 

-At school-

"Class may I have your attention please. We have a new transfer student, Mira Sohma." I put on a smile but then I heard some whispers. 

"Hey that's the third Sohma now, don't you think that it's getting a little weird." I heard two girls saying.

"But at least she's a girl, a pretty girl." A guy said. 

I still maintained my smile trying to ignore the gossip and realized. 'Wait, 'third Sohma'. That means that two other Sohmas so here.' I scanned the room and saw, Yuki and Kyo. We all made eye contact with each other. 

"ira....mira....Mira!" The teacher practically yelled my name and I snapped out of my daze. "Please take your seat Mira." I smiled apologetically and took my seat in the back of the class. 

"Now since Mira has took her seat, we can begin class.." I stared out of the window not listening for the rest of the class.

*DING DING DING DING* I heard the bell ring and stood out of my seat. Then I saw a girl walking over towards me with a bright smile on her face. 

"Hi Mira! My name is Tohru Honda." The girl said. She was still smiling. 

"Oh uh hi." I replied. 

"So your related to Yuki and Kyo right?" 

"Yeah I am." 

I saw out of the corner of my eye both Yuki and Kyo talking while looking at me, they started to come over and I panicked.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to be-" "Sorry um can we continue this another time, I have to be somewhere." I interrupted her and speed-walked out of the class room. Yuki and Kyo were almost on my tail. 

I didn't want to talk to them so I picked up the pace a bit. They were still following me, I made a sharp turn looking back to see if they noticed and my gaze felt sharper and I was on all fours. 

There was a boy rubbing his eyes. I went on full panic mode. Suddenly, Yuki pushed the boy averting his gaze towards him. The boy had sparkles in his eyes and flew across the hall.

"Really Mira, you just had to do this." I heard the voice of Kyo telling me in a scolding tone. 

"Hey sorry but can we take this somewhere else please before anyone sees." I quickly said. 

I found a closet and slipped inside, Kyo and Yuki came in a few seconds later. 

"First of all Mira, why are you here?" I turned to Yuki.

"Well you see, uncle got a new job here and I transfer." I said.

They both sighed. I turned back and surrounding me was turquoise power. Yes, I was nude. 

Kyo threw me my uniform and I changed why the boys turned around. 

"Ok you can turn around again. You not going to tell the estate about me, are you?" 

"Well we sort of have to." Yuki said. 

I looked at them with puppy eyes begging them. No one could turn away from my puppy eyes.

They finally gave in a agreed not to tell Akito. I made a deep sigh and we went out.