Chapter 5

So many things were happening at the same time. 

============

I quickly pushed Akito away, my bangs covering my eyes as I was consumed by questions.

'Why is Akito acting this way? Does he feel anything for me? Impossible! Oh no, what will I do, I can't take anymore of this. I just want answers!'

"A-akito?" I managed to get that much out. His head turned my way. "Did I do anything wrong." I didn't know what to ask first. 

"No Mira, you never did anything wrong in the first place." He shook his head. Akito took his hand and lifted up my cheek. "I really did mean everything I said before." His head was inches away from mine, "I really do love you, Mira." 

I blushed fiercely at his words. "Why. Why did you decide to make those terrible rules, did you know how much I ha-." I was interrupted by a hug. 

"Please don't continue." I obeyed, not because he was the head, but because I felt some sympathy for him. 

'Gosh Mira, why are you like this?!?' I mentally screamed to myself.

"I only made those rules to protect you." He blurted out. I opened my mouth expecting something, anything to come out. But I was speechless. 'Did Akito really do all those this to protect me?'

"Then why did you t-touture Yuki and everyone else?" I started to break down. I hated when he beaten us, I was horrified by his presence because of that.

"I-" I paused. "I got jealous." I froze in my place. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. HE. JEALOUS?!

"They would always get close to you and I didn't want anyone. to. get. close." He was embarrassed by the fact he was admitting it. 

'He was just jealous. For my sake, he beat them. Because he loved me.'

I really wanted to assure him right now. But it was a decision that was spinning around in my head. 'Maybe Akito isn't all bad. He's like a Yandere. That means he really cares about me.'

To be honest, I was sort of happy that this was the reason for his actions. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of him passionately caring for me. Maybe I could just fall for him just a bit. 

"S-so, what do you think Mira." I snapped out of my thoughts. "What do you mean?" I asked.

Now he pulled out of the hug and made direct eye contact. "Do you think you can return my feelings?" 

"I-. I need to think about it. I'm sorry Akito can you please give me some time." He smiled. Like an actual happy smile. "Of course, anything for you Mira." He hugged me once again and led me out the door. He told one of the drivers to drive me back to my house. 

'W-WHAT JUST HAPPENED??? OKAY SO IT TURNS OUT THAT AKITO CONFESSED HIS LOVE TO YOU AND YOU FOUND OUT THAT HE WOULD DO ANYTHING LIKE BEAT EVERYONE ELSE JUST TO PROTECT YOU. HE HUGGED YOU. AND LAST, HE ACTUALLY, PURELY, SMILED. OUT OF TRUE HAPPINESS.'

"This was an exhausting day." I whispered to myself. I stared out the window thinking about the things Akito has done for you. 

A/n

Hiya peeps. I did write this chapter incredibly short but I only needed to finish this whole Akito and Mira thing. Plus it's quite late rn and I'm tired too. 

Oh and check out my other stories too. I think I might upload a new one too! 

Ja ne!