Chapter 10

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you guys." Momiji put a finger to his chin. "I need to tell you guys something, but not Tohru." He smiled. Tohru nodded and took that message to leave me with Momiji, Haru, Yuki, and Kyo.

"Haru and I saw a certain 'someone' here at school." He whispered when he said someone.

I felt a tingling sensation on my back.

"Who?" Kyo irrupted my nervousness.

"Akito."

------------

Mira's pov:

My nervousness was calmed down just a bit. 

Everyone except Tohru and I froze that name. I didn't mind Akito too much anymore, he was being nicer, to me at least. 

"A-akito?" Yuki managed to speak out. 

I looked over to him with sympathy as I saw his eyes fill with fear. Breaking the tension, Tohru said that she'd go back to class and see us later. Hatsuharu, Kyo and Momiji all went back to class while Yuki and I stood in place. 

"Do you want me to stay with you." I looked up to the grey haired boy. 

He slowly nodded before I joined his side helping him get back.

We were walking outside in the halls when we saw Tohru and a black hair figure. Yuki's eyes widened when he realized it was Akito. I looked at Tohru worried. 

I walked over to Akito and Tohru and stepped in front of Tohru. 

"Mira, lovely to see you." He looked over to Yuki. "Same to you Yuki." I felt Yuki's anxiety speed up. 

"Akito what are you doing here?" I asked. 

He replied in the same tone as always. "Well I came here to visit you, Mira." 

I was shocked. I never thought that someone like Akito would take the time out of their day to come all the way here just to see, me.

"Tohru, why don't you go back with Yuki to class." I smiled a closed eye smile to her. 

She bowed to Akito and walked back with Yuki. 'Now they don't have to be so worried.' 

"So Mira, how about we spend more time together?" He suggested. 

"It depends Akito. I would if it fits my schedule." I politely said. He might be more casual with me but that doesn't me I should be too. 

"How does Saturday sound?" Tomorrow. 

"Okay Akito. Where did you have in mind." 

He stepped closer to me, wrapping his fingers in my silky brown hair. He twirled it in his fingers and played around with my strands of hair. 

"I was thinking of picnic." A warm smile came upon his lips. 

"Sure, that you be lovely." I returned a smile. 

"Okay then Mira, see you then." He turned around and walked back to the car.

'A picnic huh'

--------------

As school was over, I walked over to Shigure's house.

"Hey guys" I opened the door to see Yuki shoving chives into Kyo's mouth. 

"Oi you're going to kill him one day!" I shouted. 

Yuki pulled the chives out of Kyo's mouth while he gasped for air.

"Geez see what happens when I'm not here." I joked. 

"T-thanks." Kyo muttered. 

I turned my head to him with a confused look. He never says thanks. I put my hand on his head to feel his temperature. His cheeks just redden more.

"I-i'm fine." Kyo pushed me gently away. 

"Okay....you're acting weird. Did those chives did anything to you?" I placed my hand on his head. 

He slapped my hand away. "No it didn't so just stop!" His face turned into a frustrated one, it was almost like he wanted to say something else.

I wonder what it is.

-------

Kyo's pov:

I was walking through the halls trying to look for Mira, and that jerk Yuki. I looked out the window to Akito.

I shuddered. 

But what was worst was that he was touching Mira. 

His fingers were intertwined with her locks. Her beautiful locks.

I felt my fist clench up as I watched the two talk, trying to hold myself from strangling Akito.

'Why does he get to touch her hair. SHE'S EVEN LETTING HIM.' 

I glared at Akito who's eyes for a seconded glanced at me. I stopped while he smirked at me for a bit before returning to Mira. 

My bangs covered my eyes.

'I want to touch Mira too. Her hair must be so nice and soft. I don't get why that bastard can.'

I 'tch'ed before walking away in anger and jealousy. 

A/N:

(I tried to add some interaction with Kyo but I don't know if it's good.)