Chapter 4

I've always had a crush on him starting when I was little. I still have a crush on him now. Of course he sorta knew this and everyone else did too. 

===============

Mira's pov: 

"So where have you been these years?" He asked.

I told him about how I came to my uncle after I ran away, to how I moved here. 

"You won't tell Akito will you?" I pleaded, putting up my winner puppy eyes. I could see Haru trying to tear his gaze from mine, finally he gave up. "No don't worry, I won't. Oh that's right. Did you know that Momiji goes here too, he's in my class." 

"Really! Let's go see him then!" I climbed down the ladder and thought to myself, 'Hmm I really wanted to spend some more time with him, but if iI suggested that, he might get suspicions of my feelings for him.' 

Haru's pov:

'So she really want's to see Momiji more than hangout with me, huh. Wait why am I so depressed by this? Do I like her? Well I mean, she did change a lot, but I like her new self.'

I shake my head and head down the ladder.

Mira's pov:

I came with Haru to their classroom and I saw Momiji with Hatori talking. I wanted to sneak up on them so I made my steps really quiet. I jumped on Hatori because I knew I couldn't put my weight on little Momiji. Hatori stumbled a bit . Everyone saw the girl on the man with the suit and turned our way.

"M-MIRA?!" Momiji yelled and ran over to me. "Mira?" Hatori looked behind him to see me. I stuck my tongue out and winked at him. His face changed to pure happiness, which is very rare for him. Haru saw Hatori and was surprised too. 

Momiji jumped onto me making me fall over. "Heh hey Momiji, Hatori." 

Everyone looked at us and I saw some jealousy in some of the girl's eyes. I dragged both of them, the people in the classroom dumbstruck by my strength to carry a full grown man and a first year. We were in the hall way when I felt arms around me, Hatori. 

'Wait why did he just hug me, he never hugs anyone.' I felt my face turn a shade of red for a bit, but then I say Haru come over to us and I tried to wipe the redness of my face. 

Haru pulled me out of Hatori's grasp glaring at him. Hatori also returned a slight glare, I felt a sweat drop on my face. 

-Time Skip cuz I'm super lazy-

Me, Yuki, Kyo, Tohru, Haru, Momiji, and Hatori headed out of school. But I froze making everyone notice. I saw right a few meters away from me, a black car. Akito's car.

A/n Btw, I search it up that in the 2019 film, Akito was a girl but in this fanfic, she's gonna be a guy. 

I saw him get out of the car, we made eye contact for a few seconds. He walked towards us and I back slowly away. Akito grabbed my hand and I closed my eyes, prepared for a big smack on my face, but I didn't feel anything. I slowly flicker my eyes open and he pulled me into a hug, his warmth surrounding me. I wasn't hugging him back because I had to process this information. AKITO WAS HUGGING ME.

I looked at everyone and their mouths were on the ground. 

Hatori- 'Wait did I just see what I think I saw?'

Haru- 'Hold up. What's Akito doing?'

Akito pulled back showing some tears on his face. "Where did you go!" His voice was cracking. "Do you know how worried I got!?! You, disappearing for 6 years!?!?" 

My face was still the same, confused. 'No way, did Akito worry about me? No NO! What am I thinking, the reason I ran away was because of Akito and his rules.'

"Didn't you realize how much I.....loved you." He whispered the last part, but loud enough for me to hear. My eyes widened at Akito's confession. 

Akito grabbed my wrist again dragging me to his car. Haru and Hatori tried to run after me but I was already in the car, driving away. 

When the car stopped, I saw the estate. I grew pale while Akito pulled me out of the car. He walked to his quarters. And told me to go inside. 

I never been inside his room. I looked back at him but he pushed me onto the bed. He came on top of me peering over at me. He pulled me up from his bed and hugged me again. 

So many things were happening at the same time. 

A/n:

Sorry this chapter was a bit short, but how did you guys liked the plot twist??