Chapter 6

"This was an exhausting day." I whispered to myself. I stared out the window thinking about the things Akito has done for you. 

============

Mira's pov:

The next day when I walked out of our house, I saw Akito waiting outside leaning on a car. 

"A-akito?!" I was surprised that he was actually waiting for me, with a car. "What are you doing here?" He looked at me and gave a warm smile. 'He actually looks attractive.....WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!' I tried to erase my blush but Akito noticed. He walked up to me while I turned my head away in embarrassment.

"Good morning Mira, you look lovely today." He said placing his hand on my chin, making me face his gaze. "Oh t-thank you Akito, you don't look too bad yourself.." I whispered the last part. Akito tried to cover up his face. He was blushing too. 

"Well anyways, I came to give you a ride to school." He still did look at me, but I'm glad he didn't because I was still a tiny shade of pink. 

"Oh Akito you didn't need to do that! I'm perfectly fine walking!" I waved by hands in front of me making the motion saying it's ok. 

He grabbed my hand and place one of his on my waist, and brought me closer to him than ever before. 

I started to blush crazy. "I'm trying to make you choose me so you can be mine." He chuckled lightly. 

"O-oh! Look at the time. If you are willing to drive me, can we please go now?" He let go of my hand and waist and said, "Oh course my princess." I blushed furiously. 

He held open the door and I went inside.

-Skip to when she got to school-

I got out of the car and waved back at Akito, smiling him with my eyes closed. His face had a slight tint in it as he drove away but I shrugged it off. 

At the top of the stairs, I saw Yuki, Kyo, Tohru and Hatsuharu. Everyone except Tohru had their jaws dropping on the ground, bewildered to see Akito in such a state. 

I tilted my head as I looked at the the boys and smiled cutely. 'Hehehe.'  I didn't expect any reaction from them but I saw them look away. 

They might've been blushing, nah that's impossible, I ran towards the classroom getting a head start from all the other, smirking, I looked back at them, Kyo was the most determined but they never caught up to me.

Haru's pov:

I was dumbfounded, Akito was being nice to her, dropping her off at school, and I swear I saw him blush as he left. 

That bastard, stealing Mira from me. I saw Mira tilt her head while looking at us, then gave us the cutest smile.......ever. I turned away as I furiously blushed, I looked to Yuki and Kyo and saw them turn away too. 

'Are they blushing too?!'

Kyo's pov:

I saw Mira getting out of a black car, and my jaw dropped when I saw that it was Akito's car, she didn't even seem nervous around him and even waved good bye. 

'Wait, why...w-what. 

What am I thinking, I shouldn't care, should I?'

I thought and gazed back upon Mira, who was smiling. I felt my face heat up and I turned away trying to hid it. I also saw Haru and Rat-boy(Yuki) turned away too.

'This is just her smiling, what's so different about it today? Why. Does. She. Look. So. Darn. Cute?! DAMMIT KYO!' I mentally scolded myself for feeling this way.

Yuki's pov:

I was waiting with everyone at the stairs for Mira, who wasn't always this late. That's when I recognized Mira coming out of a familiar car, I paused to see it was Akito's. They were smiling at each other. 

'Mira's smiles are the best.' I drifted off in my thoughts. But I had to hide my happiness with a fake surprising jaw drop. 

To be honest, I've always had a crush on Mira ever since she tried to save me from humiliation when we were younger. I had always admired her secretly, but no one could know, so I tried my hardest to act like I was just a friend. 

Although I really didn't want to be.

A few seconds later she was tilting her head and smiling. I felt a warm sensation pulsing through me and turned away to hide my blushing self. I saw beside me that idiot(Kyo) and Haru looking the same direction as me. 

'Do they like her too?'

A/N: Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter than usual. I thought that this story needed a plot twist. Also sorry again for not updating in a while.