Chapter 7

'Do they like her too?'

==========

Class ended as soon as it started. I met up with Tohru and the others, including Haru, and we were going to all stay at Shigure's house. 

We went to the store to pick out a couple of snacks and ingredients for dinner. One snack that I picked was (fav food). 

All of the boys were carrying the groceries and Tohru and I started to have a 'girl talk' session. We were interrupted by a flying figure coming towards us. Being the stronger girl I am, I grabbed Tohru and used one arm to block the figure. I was Kyo. 

"You stupid IDIOTS! If I hadn't placed my arm there to block you, Tohru and I would've got badly injured." I punched Kyo in the forehead making a bump. I looked to see who threw Kyo to us and saw Haru. Dark Haru. 

Geez really, another idiot to deal with. I sighed walking over to Haru. He was about to attack me but he didn't and just stood there in a fighting stance. 

I stopped in front of him, held up my leg, and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"Ophf!" 

Yes I know that I like Haru, but when he turns dark, it's the fastest way to turn him back to normal again. 

Tohru had her mouth lying on the ground while Yuki and Kyo started to send glares to each other. I swear these boys.

I helped up Haru who winced in pain, everyone knows my hits hurt the most. "Sorry Haru but you didn't turn dark again, I didn't have a choice." I apologized.

"I-it's...okay..." It seemed like he was holding his breath in the pain.

We started to head back to Shirgure's house. When we arrived, we saw a pretty girl with black hair and bangs. She had a mid length yellow dress and a cat backpack. I squint my eyes.

"K-kagura?!" When Kyo heard that, he started to run away, but Kagura was one step ahead of him and appeared in front of him. She did a complete 180 in her personality. "KYO! YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO CALL ME?!" She yelled, her eyes turned into a red beams of light. "Oh hey Mira." She looked at me with her soft smile before changing back to face Kyo. 

Kagura charged to Kyo and attacking him, sending g him flying towards us, well me. Yuki and Haru were smart and stepped back quite a distance taking Tohru with them, preparing for the worst. 

I held up my hand, palm facing towards the flying idiotic cat. He made contact with my palm and a huge gust of wind and dust came from the impact of Kagura's throw to my hand, stopping all of the speed and strength all at the same time. 

Kyo just stopped in mid air when I stopped him, before falling on his face. Kagura turned back and ran over to the boy. "Kaguraaaa, you know not to put Kyo's life in danger. If I hadn't stopped him, the momentum would break most of Kyo's bones when he'd crash into the house." I closed my eyes and rested my thumb and pointer on the bridge of my nose. 

"S-sorry Mira, I was just so excited to see Kyo.." She started to whimper. I sighed thinking how much of a problem this is. I lifted Kyo up on my shoulder and Kagura came onto my front, like a baby koala and hung on to me. I walked with ease but let me tell you, Kagura is really heavy.

I walked inside to pass Shigure who gave snickers at the situation. I placed both of them in the living room while I sat down too. Haru, Tohru and Yuki also came in with the groceries and set them down. 

"Well now that that's settled, why don't we have Kagura join us for our sleepover?" Kyo suddenly woke up and shook his head vigorously. "Oh! That would be wonderful! The girls can do facials and paint our nails!" Tohru said with a gleam of happiness. I looked to Haru and Yuki, Haru just shrugged meaning he didn't care, while Yuki just nodded in approvement.

"Ok then. What do you say Kagura?" I asked putting my hand on my chin, my elbow resting on the table.

"Ok!" She went over to hug Kyo. "Kyo and I can share a bed! That's about right for a future wedded couple!" Kyo sent us glares practically saying. 'Really! Thanks for putting me in this hell!'