Chapter 8

"Ok!" She went over to hug Kyo. "Kyo and I can share a bed! That's about right for a future wedded couple!" Kyo sent us glares practically saying. 'Really! Thanks for putting me in this hell!'

(Short Chapter)============

Mira's pov:

We set the bags onto the table and we started to talk. 

"So, Kagura, how've you been." I asked.

Still clutching onto Kyo she replied, "I'm great! Say Kyo~ what should we name our kids~?" 

"Like hell I'm going to have kids with you!" Kyo harshly replied shoving off her arm.

She started to tear up and bawl her eyes out. Tohru went to go comfort her, rubbing her back. I sighed, stood up from the table and walked over to Kyo. Yuki, Haru, and Kyo's eyes were following at me wondering why I was behind Kyo. I raised my hand and BAM, hit that stupid idiot on the back of the head. 

Tohru's mouth was wide open but the others just paid attention. "Kyo. What did I tell you about being a jerk." I was angry. He made one of my best friends cry. Only a jerk makes girls cry. 

Afraid to do anything else, Kyo didn't do anything, instead, he walked over to Kagura and Tohru, sat down next to Kagura and handed his arm to her. 

She slowly opened her eyes to see the red head 'apologizing' to her. Her eyes lit up and without hesitation, she grabbed Kyo's arm in happiness. 

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Haru suggested breaking the silence. 

Everyone agreed and we decided to watch A Promised Neverland on Netflix. We grabbed a bunch of futons, pillows, and blankets and we set them in front of the tv. Tohru grabbed the snacks while the rest of us got situated under the covers. 

We were in this order.

Kyo - Kagura - Tohru - Haru- Me - Yuki

Kagura and Tohru wanted to lay down while the rest of us sat up. 

"Ah matte! Kagura, Tohru. Let's change into something more comfy. Can we use your clothes Tohru?" 

She nodded and headed upstairs. We opened her drawers and got out comfy clothes. I got short shorts and an oversized hoodie. Kagura got a yellow shirt with blue shorts. Tohru got an oversized shirt with fluffy leggings. Since we were all girls, we were fine with changing with each other. We all put in head phones to listen to music and hooked it to my phone. 

We played 'Girls just wanna have fun' and had a little mini party. Suddenly the door opened but we didn't notice. 

Tohru was changed and so was Kagura, but I was hooking up the music that I didn't put on the hoodie yet. So, I was in a bra with short shorts. 

I sensed someone here so I turned to the door. I turn red and the others noticed too. It was Haru and Yuki. I covered myself and yelled. Kagura and Tohru came to my rescue and blocked their view. I looked at them and saw a red shade on their cheeks. 'They're blushing?'

That was when they ran out. We all let out a huge sigh as I put on my hoodie. We came back down stair and took our spots on the futons. I looked side to side to see Haru and Yuki still having a tint of red on their faces. We started the movie and the rest was all awkward between us. 

We finished the whole first season in one night and we went to sleep. 

(SORRRRRRRY THAT THERE ISN'T MORE TO THIS. I'M GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE SORTA SOON WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER.)