Chapter 9

Mira's pov: 

I woke up later than usual, probably because we finished a season of A Promised Neverland in one night. I hurried to put my clothes on. I came down the stairs and put a piece of toast in my mouth, then I ran out the door to school. 

I had arrived out of breath and just in time. I marched up to Kyo, Yuki and Tohru and smacked Kyo in the head. He's the only one out of the bunch who I can actually slap.

"Why didn't you guys wake me up?!" I glared at Yuki and Kyo but I slimed at Tohru, I saw a sweat bead drop for everyone. 

"Oh sorry about that Mira!" Tohru explained how almost forgot that I was there. 

I calmed down and sighed. I put on a smile to Tohru, she was one of the more innocent girls I knew. 

We walked to class and took our seats. 

-Time Skip class is over-

As soon  class was over, we went to go visit Momiji and Haru. We went to the first year's floor and to their class. 

Kyo asked two girls to go fetch the two while we waited. 

"Hey look at that girl, pretty cute right?" I heard. "Yeah but she seems like an airhead to me." The guy next to him answered. "That's fine with me. I don't like the type who think's they're so hot." The guy then agreed. 

I turned to them. Rage filled my soul, I hated those type of guys. I was about to stomp over to them and teach them a lesson when I heard a bang. It was Kyo, towering over Tohru. The two guys flinched and ran away.

'Damn he beat me to it.' 

I sighed. Thats when I saw the two other idiots come out of their class.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked stepping in front of them. Momiji came towards me hugging me. Well I would just let him, he can't have any other hugging contact with normal girls. I returned the hug and waved to Haru. Who waved back. 

"So what are you guys doing here?" Haru said. 

"We just wanted to talk." I tried to lie because I knew Kyo didn't want to. 

"I see everyone's here." I turned to see the 'Prince of the School'. Such a cheesy name. 

"Are you still on your duties your highness?" I bowed mocking him. Chuckles were heard behind me and I saw Yuki glaring at me. I chuckled as well. 

"Kyo Sohma your hair is a menace! But not as bad as you right there, Hastuharu Sohma!" Three people were coming our way. 

'Great the president's here.' I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get me started on your ludicrous jewelry and your bleached hair!?" He yelled going all up in Haru's face. 

"Excuse me president but that is his natural color." Yuki interrupted.

"Oh Yuki, good to see you." The president's emotion changed like the speed of light. 

Then it changed again. "And you!" He said walking and pointing to Momiji. "What do you think you're wearing?! Is this a display of rebelling masculinity." He annoyingly said that last part. 

I looked at Momiji and realized that he was wearing a girl's top. I didn't even noticed. 

That's when Haru stepped in. He. Went. Dark. 

'Crap.'

Haru started to intimidate the president, standing up for Momiji. I didn't mind this, as long as he don't go on a full rampage I'll allow it. 

"You think that not wearing a tie shows that you're a bully?!" Haru stated, his head slightly up. 

The president shuddered in the certain personality change. Then Haru walked over to the two girls who were accompanying the president. 

"You two tell me. Take Momiji Sohma over there. He looks fine in that right? He can grow up later when he's older, I bet he'd look pretty hot." Haru convinced the girls that Momiji was a literal prince and kneeled in front of him, praising him. 

I chuckled a bit before leaning on the hall's wall. 

"Don't let him brainwash you!" The president yelled to the oblivious girls. "Okay, you might've gotten away with this one but can you prove to me that your hair isn't bleached!!" He yelled this time at Haru. 

"Only if I have too." Haru shrugged and pulled the president by the tie into the nearby boy's bathroom. 

'What's he planning on doing. God it's not what I think he's going to do.'

After a few seconds of entering the bathroom, we heard an ear piercing scream. I heard a little squeak from Tohru as she turned scared and confused. 

The president walked out of the bathroom, sweat beads covering his face as he took off his glasses. Then Haru came out looking as prideful as a lion.

"I see there's still much to learn about this world." The president exclaimed, with a look of worry and fear spread across his face. 

"He didn't." Yuki and Kyo said in sync.

I pushed myself off the wall and added to their conversation.

"He did." I glared at Haru. 

After, the president ran off with the love-struck girls following behind him, sending their goodbye's to Momiji. 

I sighed again but a little more harshly. 

"Haru, you know you didn't have to go that far." I closed my eyes and shook my head in disappointment.

"So how did you prove that that was your natural hair color in the bathroom?" Tohru innocently asked.

Kyo, Yuki and I froze at the sudden question as lines of hair poked out of our heads.

Haru placed his fingers and thumb, lifting Tohru's chin up so she made direct eye contact with him. I swear the mood changed right there. I felt a bit of rage coming out. Jealously.

"Hey easy now. I can show you if you'd like. Don't worry, no hugging is necessary fo-" Before he could finish his sentence, I ran over to him and punched him right on the head, pushing him to the ground, his legs upward. I panted harsh. 

"Uh, is he okay?" Tohru asked.

My eyes glowed and a show spread across me(sorta like Kagura when she fights Kyo). 

"No worries Tohru." I smiled as Haru turned light again. He couldn't remember anything. 

-------------------

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you guys." Momiji put a finger to his chin. "I need to tell you guys something, but not Tohru." He smiled. Tohru nodded and took that message to leave me with Momiji, Haru, Yuki, and Kyo. 

"Haru and I saw a certain 'someone' here at school." He whispered when he said someone. 

I felt a tingling sensation on my back.

"Who?" Kyo irrupted my nervousness. 

"Akito."