Chapter 3

They finally gave in a agreed not to tell Akito. I made a deep sigh and we went out.

=============

I came back to class and met up with Tohru and her other friends. "Hey Tohru, I'm sorry about earlier." I rubbed my hand on the back of my head. "Oh it's quite alright. Well now that I can asked you, would you like to be friends?" "Yeah! I'd like that very much." 

I was so glad that someone actually wanted to be my friend not just because I was popular. 

I wanted to show my thanks and gratitude to Tohru so I ended up walking her home. When we came to her house I froze and looked around me. I noticed that this was the same house I saw yesterday. 

"Mira? Are you okay?" Tohru stepped in front of me and looked in my eyes. As soon as I saw her sweet innocent eyes, I calmed down and let down my guard. "Yeah, I'm go-" I was interrupted by the front door slamming open. "Oh Tohru! Is that you?" A man. Shigure. 

We made eye contact for a few seconds when Shigure tilted his head. "Kyo! Yuki!" He called. "What old man." Kyo came down. "Shigure what is it now." Yuki looked annoyed. They saw me and Tohru. "That's who I think it is right?" Shigure said pointing at me. "Yeah that's Mira." Yuki explained. Shigure's eyes lit up in excitement and he ran towards me holding my arm and bringing me inside.

"Wait so Tohru is living here with you guys and she knows about the family curse?" I was surprised that they let someone stay here more less a girl. Shigure nodded. "So Mira, where have you been?" Shigure put his chin on his hands and looked at me, eager to listen. 

I told them that I went to go stay with my uncle, and that we recently moved here a couple days ago. "Oh I see." Shigure nodded again with his finger on the side of his head. 

"Well I should get going." I said and stood up. "Oh Mira I just finished making dinner, I think your more than welcome to stay. Why don't you join us for dinner." Tohru turned around. 

"Sorry but uncle said that I shouldn't be out too late." It was 7:00 pm now. I said my goodbyes. "See you all at school tomorrow!" I waved and walked out the door. 

-Time Skip-(next day)

I arrived at school on time and headed into the classroom. Tohru motioned me to come over and we talked for a bit till class started. 

-Class ended-(lunch time) 

Tohru asked me if I wanted to eat with her, her friends, Kyo and Yuki, but I politely declined and headed towards the roof. I took out my phone and my ear plugs out of my school bag and played down on the ground. I closed my eyes feeling the breeze skim my face and letting my bangs blow to the right. 

another ???'s pov:

I headed to the roof today to eat my lunch when I saw a girl up there laying on the ground. I crept quietly to her and I noticed that she was playing music so I didn't be so discreet. 

I stared at her face for a bit. I looked at her hair and her bangs swaying in the wind. 

'Wow she's beautiful' I thought. 

I think that she noticed me and open her eyes. I saw her hazel eyes staring at mine. That's when I knew. 

"Mira?" I asked.

Mira's pov:

I felt someone come up to me as they blocked the wind. I opened my eyes to see a guy with white/gray hair with an undercut. I heard the guy say something.

"Mira?" He asked. My eyes widened to see Hatsuharu peering down at me. 

"Haru?" I asked. I sat up. Looking more deep into his eyes. "Haru!" I threw myself at him landing in his arms. I hugged him and he placed his arms around me and hugged me back. 

"I knew it was you." He smirked. 

I've always had a crush on him starting when I was little. I still have a crush on him now. Of course he sorta knew this and everyone else did too.