chapter seven: Ozai

___

___

Since ship landed in fire nation Lyra had terrible feeling in her stomach. Nothing seem right, her plan seem like worst thing to do. For the first time after 100 years she is coming in capital on her own will. Problem was, nothing changed.

flashback

'Are you serious, Azulon? That was amazing!' young Lyra cheered for her friend who showed her new bending styles he learn.

'You are overreacting, this is basic and I can't get everything right.' he said annoyed and sat under tree next to Lyra who pulled him in hug.

'You are powerful bender, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.' her voice was soft and caring, it caused Azulon's face to melt. 'Besides,I'm not afraid to tell you when your bending sucks. Remember when you tried to made lightning for the first time?'

'We don't speak about that.' his voice was annoyed but he was aware that he couldn't be angry at Lyra. 'Why? Because it blowed up?' Her voice was calm and gentle, but her mocking tone hitted different.

'You really are something, Lyra. So, how was in Omashu? Did you meet prince?' his voice was full of interest. Azulon liked listening to Lyra, she was one of rare person with whom he enjoyed spending time.

'Yeah, but he is rather unpleasant to be around.' she replied and Azulon smirked. 'You still spend time with that young peasant, don't you?' Azulon's voice was harsh, his mocking never was joke.

'I told you to stop calling him peasant.' Lyra raised her voice, 'he is only year younger and honesly, one of best person I ever meet.'

'Even better then me?' he joked but jealousy in his voice was obvious. 'Let's say that you are in same line.'

'I should be offended, princess.' he stood up and give her his hand to stand up too, which she accepted. 'You should be honoured, prince. I'm very picky when it comes to friends.'

end of flashback

Lyra got her own room in Capital, but she decide to do something else. Plan was clear, but it would take longer then one day to be done with it.

'Miss, do I know you?' one boy around 16 asked Lyra, eyeing her carefully. She shake her head no, returning stare. 'No, I'm from colonies.' she lied sweetly and boy nodded. 'I come her for navy.'

'Really? My dad is high admiral, in less then year we could be in same ship.' his voice was cheerful and gentle, something which was unusual in fire nation. Most of people just glared and kept quiet.