Chapter Ten

Guess how many chapters
5 updates in one day
Show some love at least

For a moment l forgot Kayla was in the area and without that fellow teammate l might have done unspeakable things only God knows what would have happened.

Giving me one last long peck l watch him head back for the dressing room and Kayla looked at me with that eye the
"What the hell just went down."

As if that was not enough when l slid into his team shirt, making my way to the bleachers l was the center of attraction and me oblivious to it due to my unattendence to these occasions l pretty much hated it.
Grayson made it pretty simple for me by Screaming my name to signal his position and before l walked l got a text from Chris.

You look hot in my jersey 😍😍
  -Chris

And a smile automatically made its way to my face before stealing a glance to where he was. I did catch a little from my way up to the bleachers

Chris has a baby mama

She's pretty even her baby as well

This might damage his NFL draft

Brushing it off I just tried my best to not let anything dumped the mood l was put in. Grayson took Kayla and put her on his shoulders problems of being vertically challenged.
Thank God l had an idea how this game goes and must l say that the only player l could see in the field of l don't know how many players. It' was pretty much a good and pretty damn hot entertainment l got from him getting them touchdowns and just loving the way l imagined his muscles contract when he passed the ball.

Can't believe this is me doing this Oh God

Cutting my entertainment short ,the game ended with them leading with 72 way far from the opposite team. Waiting for everyone to clear out so that we walk freely a girl approached me.

"Hi. Is this your daughter." She asked

"Yeah She is."

"Oh okay. She's pretty." She comments and way before l could even say thank you She was on her way back to wherever the hole she crawled out of.

As always my happiness hero, Kayla comes to my vision of line with her millions dollar teethed megawatt smile on display who can resist that from an adorable baby.
Chris and Jose make it to where we were and l am pretty sure Elena was hyperventilating. I feel bad for not telling her that he will be coming but anyways what matters is he's here right. Kayla runs to Chris who happily lifted her up.

"You played well." I start

"Couldn't have done without your Luck wishes." He cockily retorted

I chuckle in return and adore how he interacted with Kayla.

"I was so not looking forward to this." Grayson grumbles

"What's up?" I ask utterly concerned

"Having my only best friends have man and me being the third wheel. L preferred it when you were the third wheelers." He explains

"You might want to get used to it if you don't find someone." Jose interjects

"I second that." Chris supports Jose

I wouldn't mind that as well

"Can l at least have Kayla whilst you guys do your grown up stuff." He begs

"Good luck getting her out of those arms." I reply knowing how comfortable Kayla already was.

Well after a series of candy blackmailing Grayson finally managed to get Kayla who gave me and Chris some time alone. Seems like l will be shotgunning whenever l am with Chris or at least l think.