Chapter Twelve

*Previously on Playing Cupid*

I had apparently bumped into a very moving wall cause there shouldn't be one and al, the hot soup had split on my tank top and l immediately pulled it off not paying attention to the wall that was infront of me only to realize when l heard a loud hissing of cursing the word f*ck before the  loud clearing of throat which my mind heard as groan followed soot.

"Oh My God." I screech

CHAPTER TWELVE

They are times you see someone you been thinking of and being happy to see them is not the quick reflex your mind takes but scream as you think your addiction is turning into hallucinations.
Screaming for my the second time

"Are you okay?" Chris asks

He's actually here l hold my chest to tell my heart to chill and calm the fuck down. I am not seeing things. Looking up to say hi my eyes land on a broad, tanned muscle ripped chest with a full display of delicious 🤤 eight pack of abs.

"Holy shit." I mumble

Damn, l start to study the sculpture infront of me to appreciate Gods creation cause this one was to die for.

"Kira." Chris shouts

I broke off from my daze and look at his face and embarrassment engulfs me not only from starring and who knows if l was speaking out loud and the fact that l was only in my bra due to my "strip tease." I recently just did,

"I am sorry,"

I rushed off to my room to change and take a shower.

<.............................................>
.
.CHRIS' POV.
<.............................................>
(From the time of the kiss)

I left her building and touched my lips as l could still feel her soft lips on mine and that tingling sensation. I slept a happy man but troubled if you get where that lead me due to the way her legs wrapped around mine and those moans can't do any justice for any man.

There are moment you wake up cause you have to and then they are times you wake cause you couldn't wait for this day to arrive this was me. I drove to school in a jovial mood and even Luke's comments on my baby sisters Instagram post didn't put me off today. Jose looked happy if l must say who knows what he did with Elena.

My PE lesson seemed to have overextended cause l couldn't wait to see my Queen. I literally jumped out of my seat when the bell to signal end of lesson rang. Spotting her from a distance l happily walk to where she was seating and greet her however upon setting my eyes on her
, mood was the opposite to mine.

She regrets it doesn't know how to tell me.

She was playing with her salad, head rested on the palm of her hand, my mood dropped cause l expected a different reaction and mood today.

She regrets it

There's something wrong with her

Drowning myself in negative energy is not the answer right now let me give her time to digest whatever she is trying to understand. The rest of the day she avoided me intentionally.
After gym and practice l drove to the diner to apologize for what l don't know l did wrong. To my disappointment Mrs Jacksons aka my second granny said she called in sick.

Maybe that's why she didn't want to talk to me or the reason why she was down so l still have a chance. My night was long if you ask me cause l couldn't wait to see her to which l had a longer day at school cause she didn't show up. Tracking down Grayson

"Hey." He greets me

" hi." I plainly greet.

" I know what you want. She has a stomach flu. You can pick Kayla on your way to her apartment you would be doing me a favour and yourself as well cause El bailed out on me because of Jose." He laid it down for me

wow " okay thanks man." I tap his shoulder as l stand.

I had one problem, l wasn't on the list of people who were supposed to pick Kayla so l was delayed due to multiple explanations and trying to prove my eligibility.
Calling next of kin, Kira didn't pick up but Elena did and upon hearing my name being mentioned she confirmed and granted my permission to pick Kayla up.

When Kayla was finally shown where l was she ran to me and l gladly picked her up guess they felt stupid by not giving me permission right away.

"Car seat?"

MENTAL NOTE: Get a car seat for a toddler.

"I know it's the second time princess but l promise it won't happen again.

She sat on the middle of the back seat that had safer seatbelt precautions for someone her height and weight. Arriving at the apartment it was dead silent so with the help of my mother on the call and Kayla of cooking the chicken soup and knowing where the things were allocated respectively l managed to make Kira soup and Kayla's lunch of fried rice and stir fry.

Giving Kayla cloves to wear so that she holds the soup,  l wake Kira up and leave the room so that she wakes up to Kayla as l finished cleaning the kitchen.
Making my way to her room, l accidentally bump into someone l assume is her which l confirmed due to her loud hissing

"Holy shit."

It was the soup thank God l prepared a lot, it had gone all over her tank top which she immediately strips out of cause she was being burned and l removed my shirt cause l had some soup on me as well.. She hadn't seen my presence and her standing infront me in just her bra, her hair in a mess and those little shots she wore damn she didn't do am justice to my third leg.

Having been looking at her for long l hiss and groan that was enough to make her aware of my presence of which she heightens the lustful mood as she takes her time by looking at my bare chest, feeling is mutual my Queen. But right now is not the time for it to bring her out from her daze l clear my throat loudly which worked the other way round

"Oh my God." she screamed

Noticing her appearance she left headend to her room to change to which l heard a shower after some minutes as l finished cleaning the kitchen and shirt whilst talking to Kayla.
When l tell you it's hard to remove a boner but when you have an almost four year old infront of you. You think of all those hundred thousand ways of trying to be turn off the excitement if you don't want them running off.

For now l say thanks to counter that her view covered anywhere close to it cause no thought turn down the excitement but not thinking about it helped.

/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/

End of Chapter
Chris POV

How was it

FAST UPDATES = Votes ⭐️+ Comments 💬+ views👀

Simple maths

DON'T BE A SILENT READER
VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY

STAY HOME🏡
STAY SAFE👏🏼🚿
MASK UP 😷

Help save lives and the spread of this deadly virus 🦠
COVID 19 it's real and it kills