Chapter Seventeen

I still can't believe the nerve of this guy who did he think he was having all those guts to say the hell he said in my face. Chris apparently has worn his smirk and there was a glint of mischief that played in his eyes. After some time, supervisor came to apologize for the behavior and served us nice food and had the best service l must say.

It went well more than l thought it would, l must Chris was a gentleman today not that other days he's not but today was exceptional, just note that l a, not complaining. After our dinner we walked in the garden where were talked casually.

Part of me was disappointed that he hadn't popped the question yet or maybe l was just being ahead of my self. We prepared to take our leave and went to pick Kayla ,there was comfortable silence in the car at least l thought. Arriving at his house, he still opened the door for me.

"How was tonight's?" He asks

"I loved it. Thank you very much." I tell him

"And may l do the last part of the day." He more like told me than asked me

"Oh there's more ?" I ask genuinely shocked

"Well it depends more on you to end with a more than smile than it does on me."

"Why do you say so."

"Well Kira, l wouldn't know if you knew me before or you didn't l don't really mind any. My reputation has labels, rumours have labeled me as well and it's better off you confirm with me before concluding yourself. I am not a relationship type person and clearly you are. I am not prepared to lose you yet or let you go. So Kira only for you l will try my best. So please will you be my girlfriend." He finally pops the question after a mini touching speech and a smile plastered it self on my face.
I open my mouth no words come

Where are the damn words

So l do the on,y sensible thing, l nod a yes

"That's a yes." He confirms and l nod my head again since words were failing me

"And you have just made my night and the following days to come." He says whilst taking a step to cover the space between us to seal,this agreement and start this relationship with a passionate kiss that lasted for quite some time before we broke apart for some very much needed oxygen.

Hand in hand we get in the house and as expected, Kayla was asleep, Alice was awake she probably was spying on us.

"Does this mean she's finally your girlfriend." She happily asks

"Yes, mom and l hope you didn't spy on me." He scrutinizes her

"Well if you hadn't done from that side of the car l would have had a good show but your big ass car covered the show for me." She pouts

"That serves you right." He shrugs

"Dear son l might have all the keys to your happiness you know. I might just show her your -" before she could finish

"Dead mother next time l will even make sure we tape each and every step of the day of Kira and l, and obviously Kayla," He cocks an eyebrow

"That is an excellent idea." She squeals.

"Mom Where's Kayla."

He goes upstairs to take Kayla, and l am left with Alice who wanted to know every detail of the day which l told her in bits and pieces. Chris as if to save me he descended with a very much asleep Kayla in his arms. Giving Alice one smile and a hug l live with Chris to drop me off at home.

After tucking Kayla in, I was standing by the door leaning on it as l admired the beautifully sight.

"Wanna stay for coffee." I ask

"Maybe another time." He states "may l conclude the night for now."

"You may."

And that was enough confirmation he needed before he came infront of me, snake his arms around me and plant his lips on mine to plant a slow and rhythmic kiss.

"Good night."

"Good night."

And he takes his leave, from nowhere

"That was quite a show you gave me ."

Following her voice and not seeing anything she helps me by switching the kitchen light to show her presence.

"You missy have some explaining to do." I avert the tension from me

"Well Jose and l are pretty much not on labels yet." She starts

And we were back to our girl time catching on what's happening, looks like they be fooling around and having fun l must say. Considering all she said was, we go out , kiss casually ,talk ,flirt but wouldn't want to rush into conclusions with giving myself a label l wasn't given that would be embarrassing.

In return l tell her about my date and what has been going on with Chris. After that we started to binge watch our favourite series of the time All rise. Not doing Law but the damn series is amazing l must say.

/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/

End of Chapter it was more of a filler
So sorry
Triple update
How's that

Show some love guys

I am loving these chapter even to write them it's fun
Hope you reading them is as fun as it is writing
Show proof by
Voting ⭐️
Commenting 💬

FAST UPDATES(double updates) = Votes ⭐️+ Comments 💬+ views👀

Simple maths

DON'T BE A SILENT READER
VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT
IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY

STAY HOME🏡
STAY SAFE👏🏼🚿
MASK UP 😷

Help save lives and the spread of this deadly virus 🦠
COVID 19 it's real and it kills
THANK TOU FOR READING ♥️♥️♥️