Chapter 2:

Remus was double scared. And he let people know. Sirius' reaction had been very bad. Very bad indeed. And that just made him feel even worse for it.

What if he couldnt find his soulmate? What if there were more than one? What if it was a male?

All these questions were swimming around his head and he almost couldnt stand it, of course until it happenned.

At 12 midnight on the dot was the name written. And the name written was Sirius Black. Sirius fucking Black. His best fucking friend. And a fucking male.

(Btw there is a lot more swearing because I think Remus was very potty mouthed)

And he hid it. Oh boy did he hide it. It was a fucking annoyance to him. Because his best fucking friend was his fucking soulmate.

He did exactly what Sirius did. Fuck classes. This was so much fucking bigger.
--

James was again worried for his friend because now both of his friends had reacted the exact same upon seeing their soulmate and his birthday was only 17 days after Remus'.

Remus was hiding under his covers too. He only ate chocolate and was essentially nothing else. Remus cried a lot but other than that and the sound of packets, he never heard him. And it was strange for Remus because Remus had always insisted upon going to classes and completing homework.
--

Sirius was on edge his best friend had reacted the same way. Maybe his name was there too. No it was absolutely impossible. It was probably just Lily Evan's or something.