Chapter 9:

You were probably wondering where tf Wolfstar was going to get more of a mention so here it is, the promised wolfstar.

Remus had felt happy. Very happy. Ever since Sirius had been his boyfriend he felt like he had another half. Until of course, his other half had left.

Sirius had cheated. There was no point denying it. And it wasnt just some hickey or red lips one day, he had actually seen him cheat. And it had hurt like a bitch.

He was curled up under the covers and only let in Regulus.

Why Regulus you ask? Well because he was Remus' best friend. Lily would make him feel worse, even though she would try, itd just make him feel a hit worse. James wouldnt understand. Marlene would gossip. Dorcas had always been the Sirius. And Regulus was so much better. He would only talk to him about art and books and chocolate. And he'd have tea. And read. If Remus wanted to talk about feelings, it was okay but other than that they didnt really talk about it.

He stayed for the most of two weeks. Sirius wasnt allowed in at all. He talked to Regulus and read a few books. He even wrote a bit and was on top of homework. He cried, quite a few times actually. He had finally let Lily in and surprisingly she was really nice and didnt make him feel bad.
--

Regulus felt really sad for Remus. Sirius was an asshole to do that to him. And he had told him so. Whilst shouting. And crying. And maybe completely arguing with him.

A short but of what he said. " SIRIUS BLOODY FUCKING BLACK! YOU ARE A  BLOODY BASTARD YOU KNOW THAT! A COMPLETE AND UTTER TWAT. YOU HURT REMUS SO FUCKING MUCH. HE TRIES NOT TO SHOW IT BUT FUCK KNOWS HE IS. IM THE ONLY FUCKING ONE HE'LL LET ANYWHERE NEAR HIM BECAUSE OF YOU. AND HES CRIED SO MUCH. AND BROKEN A LOT OF SHIT. YOU ARE AN EVIL FUCKING PERSON TO CHEAT ON SOMEONE! ESPECIALLY REMUS!"

We're going to leave the rest of the argument at that.