Chapter 6:

James was worried for Regulus it was very clear. He hadnt seen him for days on end and it was just after his 14th. Maybe he had got a bad result.

James needed to talk to him, for his own sake and Regulus'.
--

At 1 o'clock that morning, James snuck out with the map and the invisibility cloak. He snuck his way to the Slytherin common room and over to Regulus' room.

He knew the spell and managed to unlock it easily. He opened the door and, when closing it, put the spell back up.

There was a huge blanketed lump formed on the bed, shaking violently. He felt so much pity for the poor boy.

He walked over and sat down, taking the blanket off of him and allowing the boy to hug him. Regulus could tell it was James.

"Hey, hey, hey. You're alright. What happened?" James asked in his most mother hen voice.

"Look-look at my arm," Regulus choked out.

James did and he smiled. He put his finger beneath Regulus' chin so that he looked at him. His eyes were red and puffy.

"I have your name too, Reg," James said softly before he kissed him.

Regulus had never been happier.
--

James and Regulus stayed in his room for hours on end. Doing nothing and everything.

(Get your head out of the gutter, itll happen when Regulus is not 14!)

Regulus was very happy to have James as his soulmate and very soon he was planning to escape Grimmauld place and move in with James, even as friends.
--

Regulus had left. He was now living with his boyfriend and his brother and his boyfriend and never could he ever be happier.