Chapter 10:

Y'know what, I'm gonna write the argument. Could be longer than what I have written for this and maybe in a different style but so what. Please read Mistakes, it's a book my friend is working on on this account so please check cause like shes amazing and her book is amazing too!!

Regulus had just witnessed Remus cry and break over what Sirus had done. He had also seen the lines over Remus' arms. He held his arms protectively, almost feeling where the cuts where. He had had the exact same marks on his arms.

So he ran. And he decided he was going to give Sirius right what he bloody deserved, in the middle of the great hall.

He ran to the entrance and immediately saw him, acting like his usually self, unscathed. And that made Regulus seethe.

"SIRIUS BLOODY FUCKING BLACK! YOU ARE A BASTARD YOU KNOW THAT! A COMPLETE AND UTTER TWAT! YOU HURT REMUS SO FUCKING MUCH. HE TRIES NOT TO SHOW IT BUT FUCK KNOWS HE IS. IM THE ONLY FUCKING ONE HE'LL LET ANYWHERE NEAR HIM BECAUSE OF YOU. AND HES CRIED SO MUCH. AND BROKEN A LOT OF SHIT. YOU ARE AN EVIL FUCKING PERSON TO CHEAT ON SOMEONE. ESPECIALLY REMUS!" Regulus started, shouting so loud and nearing his brother. Everyone was staring, dumbstruck because Regulus never ever got angry at people. Not this angry anyway. Dumbledore and Mcgonnagol didnt do anything, seeming to find this justice for Sirius. And no one could stop Regulus anyway.
"YOU EVIL ARROGANT BITCH SIRIUS! DO YOU EVEN THINK SOMETIMES!?!? DOES IT GO THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD THAT MAYBE SOMETHING OUR EVIL FUCKING PARENTS TAUGHT US WAS RIGHT. SOEMTHING LIKE CHEATING IS BAD. AND YOY HAVE HURT REMUS SO MUCH! AND YOY WILL NO LONGER BE MY BROTHER UNTIL YOU FIX IT. ANYWAY YOU CAN. AND FOR THE MEANWHILE HAVE THIS!" And then Regulus punched Siriuss multiple times with deafening cracks at each one.
"FUCK YOU SIRIUS. LEARN THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT TOYS."
And then Regulus started to leave, his knuckles bloody and tears streaming down his face.
"YOU KNOW REMUS COULDVE TOLD ME THAT HIMSELF!"Sirus shouted after him.
And then James punched him in the face. And Lily kicked him in the stomach. James took Regulus along and Lily dealt with Sirius.
"NO THE FUCK HE COULD NOT. HE IS UPSET BECAUSE OF YOU!"
And then Lily left and Sirius was a pile of bloody mess on the floor. And nobody helped him get to Madame Pomfreys.

I mean like yes. I would say Sirius doesnt deserve it but he actually does. He hurts the other two jelly beans, he dies. At least hes not dead.
edit: hi guys i dont come on here often and this was from a very long while back so i rlly dont like reading it and i use ao3 now and write very different stuff but ive come on this story because lily outing remus' problems was WRONG and shouldn't be done. at the time i thought it was okay and alright but it isn't and i apologise for letting be up for so long and writing it in the first place. I know a lot of people have said about it but honestly the notifs from this swamp me so i've never had the time or motivation to go through them but to everyone who has pointed it out, thankyou. I'm so sorry it took me so long to edit it and shit but yeah it is edited out now. and new people, don't do what she did previously.