Untitled Part 18

Hey everyone, Jess here!

If you have any questions or comments about this chapter, let me know, I'd like to hear from you!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

The green lion had just arrived at the castle and Lance, Hunk, Shiro, and Pidge had just walked out. You were about to leave the lion as well, but then Keith approached you.

"Do you uhh.... need any help walking?" He asked you quietly while scratching the back of his neck. Your eyes widened in surprise as you were taken aback by his concern once more, but you shrugged it off and considered your options. You hated the idea of accepting help from your rival, but it was a long trek from here to anywhere else in the castle and your legs felt like they were going to give out soon.

"Sure" you replied plainly. In response, Keith quickly got to your side and gently slung your closest arm across his shoulders. Instantly, You felt the pressure on your legs decrease, causing them to ache less. You and Keith walked in sync out of the lion and then you left the hangar.

"Where are we going?" You asked, turning your gaze towards Keith.

"To the med bay" he responded plainly. This caused you to raise an eyebrow and scrunch your forehead in confusion.

"Don't we have to focus on rescuing Allura?" You replied hesitantly.

"We can't rescue her if a team member is injured" Keith stated firmly. Keith's response just made you even more confused. Why was he caring so much? Besides, you weren't injured that bad, you could probably still pilot.

"Im not injured!" you fired back. Your voice became calmer as you continued. "I just have a couple of scrapes, I'll be fine."

"A couple of scrapes?!"Keith shouted. "You have like 7 glass shards in your hands! I'm taking care of you."

Your jaw dropped in response as Keith's words left you speechless. He sounded so serious and determined so he must care about you a lot. But why? Even though you were confused, you chose to forget about it for now since arguing with him would only waste more time.

"Okay then" you sheepishly replied as you and Keith began to walk to the med bay.

"You know, I could carry you again if you'd like" Keith teased, a small smirk coming to his face. This caused you to roll your eyes, you weren't that helpless.
"Shut up" you fired back, giving him a playful jab in the side with your elbow.

You and Keith entered the med bay and he led you over to the bed. You sat down, and both of you placed your helmets on a counter. Keith started to drag over a chair. You wondered how Keith was going to help you since he didn't know what you would need or how to find it.

"Shouldn't we get Coran?" You asked. "He would know where the medicines are."

"Good idea" Keith responded quickly, his voice calmer but still serious. "You stay here and I'll get him."

A few minutes later, Coran and Keith ran inside the room. As soon as Coran saw you, a concerned expression came to his face.

"What happened?" He asked you gently. You were about to respond, but then Keith spoke up.

"It's my fault" he admitted lowly. "I got us in a battle with some shadowy figure." As you heard him, A small smile came to your face. You were glad that he was owning up to his mistake.

"Shadowy figure?" Coran questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Did it shoot lighting by any chance?" You and Keith nodded in response. "That's a Druid! Those creatures are very rare, and very dangerous as well."
"We can talk about it later" Keith stated. "Coran, do you have any medicine that can treat (Y/n)'s injuries?" Coran stared at your hands for a couple of seconds and then went in a storage closet. He came out with some jars, and a clear, blue object that looked like a pair of tweezers.