We'll See About That!

Hey guys, Jess here!

This chapter is back to normal length(33.4 pages/ 11,564 words) but please take breaks as needed.

If you have any questions or comments about this chapter, let me know, I'd like to hear from you!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

You groaned when you woke up the next morning to the sound of your slate beeping. As soon as you heard that repetitive, high pitched beeping noise, you regretted setting up that alarm late at night. Why were you waking up early anyways?

You figured that you could just ignore your alarm and sleep for a couple of more minutes, but then you remembered what happened last night. You and Lance had snuck into Keith's room and drew on his face when he was sleeping. You didn't want to miss his reaction, so you reluctantly decided to get out of bed, shut off your alarm, and get ready for the day.

As you walked to the dining room, You felt drained and you were slightly struggling to keep your eyes open, but you figured that Keith's reaction to your prank would be worth it.

When you walked into the dining room, you were met with smiles from Shiro, Allura, Coran, and Pidge who had turned in their seats to face you. Everyone was sitting down at the table, except for Hunk who was placing platters of what looked like green pancakes on the table.

Your pupils constricted and you felt a bit uneasy when you saw their suspiciously wide smiles and exaggerated calm expressions. For some odd reason, they gave the impression that they were just talking about you behind your back. However, you decided to shrug it off, you were probably just acting paranoid after you learned that...

You stopped yourself before you continued that thought, you didn't want to think about James right now. You couldn't let that ruin the mood, you were going to see Keith's reaction any second now! You decided to think about that to get your thoughts off of James, which was starting to work. A small smile came to your face as you imagined what his reaction would be. It would be priceless and he'd probably be fuming.

You continued fantasizing about Keith's reaction as you walked to your seat at the table. Then the doors clicked open and Lance walked in, jerking you from your thoughts.

"Oh hey (Y/n) and Lance" Hunk greeted in a cheery voice, looking up from the platter in his hands to make eye contact with the both of you. "You're here early"

"Is there any reason why?" Allura added on in an inquisitive tone. You were about reply with an excuse when the doors clicked open once more. A wide smile appeared on your face and you could hardly contain your laughter as you saw Keith walk in. The rest of the team gasped and had varying degrees of smug and wide-eyed expressions when they saw what was on his face.

He had the words "reckless", "idiot", and "dork" written in black marker on one of his cheeks, which was from you. Lance had written "annoying", "hotheaded" and "emo" on his chin and Keith's other cheek.

The insults were hilarious, but they weren't the reason why you were now currently dying of laughter. Keith also had gigantic black lines outlining his eyes. His lips and eyelids were colored black as well, making him look like a try-hard wannabe emo! And he was emo, so that fit perfectly. He was even wearing his usual all black outfit to complete the look! To top it off, he had a curly black mustache and a ginormous black unibrow.

You were laughing so hard that your face felt warm, tears were forming at the corners of your eyes, and it was hard to catch your breath, but you didn't mind. It felt like you haven't felt this happy in ages. The rest of the team was chuckling as well, even Shiro and Allura couldnt stiffle their giggles.