44 | blake

It doesn't take long for the five of us girls to get sufficiently tipsy

I manage to cut myself off after three drinks, one of which had included lots of vodka, which has me buzzing even at the end of the hour. However, the other girls keep their drinks coming until bottles are emptied, which makes for a rather wild time.

The night starts off innocently enough, all of us talking over drinks and laughing as we enjoy our night. But as we continue to drink our simple chatter turns into much more.

Emmie drunkenly suggests we play a game of truth or dare. Truth or dare quickly turns into a round of just dares, and all of us end up doing some pretty crazy things. Violet is dared to give Charlie a lap dance, which makes the rest of us laugh. Charlie is dared to down a wine bottle in under a minute, and I have no idea how she succeeds. I end up being dared to go the rest of the night without underwear, everyone squealing in surprise and humor as I toss my lacy panties over the couch.

However, the craziest dare has to be when Violet tells Mia and Emmie to kiss for at least a minute. The childhood best friends turn to each other shyly, unable to contain their giggles. The first kiss they share is more of a peck that lasts maybe a second, which has the rest of us arguing that it doesn't count. Emmie and Mia turn to each other once more, Mia soon ending up in Emmie's lap as they share a heated and sloppy kiss, the rest of us cheering for them drunkenly.

Shortly afterwards, Emmie drags a twister mat out of the hall closet, proposing a round of the game while we're all tipsy. The five of us end up in a big pile of limbs, laughing as we try and fail to stand on the colored dots.

As it gets closer to midnight, I begin to sober up while the rest of the girls continue to drink. Although the night has been fun, I progressively get more exhausted as time draws itself out. I'm ready to head home and change clothes, take my makeup off, and go to sleep.

I'm starting to doze off when the sound of the front door opening startles me awake, causing me to sit up on the couch. I notice that Charlie and Violet are slumped together in a recliner, completely out of it. Mia and Emmie lay with their heads down on the coffee table, a half-empty bottle of vodka sitting between them.

I'm suddenly blinded as the living room lights cut on. I blink to adjust to the brightness, glancing up to find a smirking Thorne observing the scene before him in amusement.

Just as I realize that Thorne being home must mean the boys are back, the apartment starts to fill with the groomsmen.

Dazed, I find myself thinking that I can now go home. That is, until my gaze locks with Noah Reed's.

____

a/n: hello :)