Part 1

The lighting and the wind are two different things that some say don't have a lot in common. That's not necessarily true though there are differences that make them special from each other but their similarities bind them together. Though they are strong by ones self they are the strongest together.

Third person pov.
Today Naruto had a special mission. He and Sakura were going to the Hidden Sand . This excited him very much for he was going to see Garra. The mission was about bringing back Sasuke he was every determined. Though almost as it was not just finding a friend or brother figure but more like a lover. Nobody ever ask because they could always be wrong.
Naruto's pov.
While Sakura and I are on our way to the Sand . I feel this presence it felt like His presence. I felt the need to stop and look for where this presence is coming from."Sakura I am taking a bathroom brake." " Ok don't be gone for to long we don't want to keep Garra waiting." So I went to the presence i got close enough to feel their chakra it is His. I started to dash as fast as possible towards the chakra. I see him I see Sasuke. I ran right to him and said " Please come back to the village. " "Naruto I am not coming back not now not ever so just stop ." He said it in a hateful way that just makes me want to bring him back more. So I can get the hate out. Though I do realize I do have feelings for him but it's not time for that yet. I do have doubt that he will feel the same but I will tell him when the time is right. "Sasuke I will NEVER stop until you come back you are my greatest friend (and love I mubled that part) so I won't stop ." "Naruto like I said before once we have our final fight that I will win i won't come back i will destroy the Hidden Leaf ." ( I just wanted to point out that this before the war but after Itachi's death. It's right after when he gets Itachi's eyes.) "So bye Naruto." He just disappeared . I still don't want to fight him because I love him but I will make sure we both won't die. I'll just knock some since into him. I should probably get back to Sakura.
Sasuke's pov.
To be honest when me and Naruto were talking he mubled something I couldn't understand very well. I really wish he would give up and get out my head. Lately he's all I ever think about. It's to distracting I do wonder why the dobe cares so much anyway. It's not like I care that he cares but there's something about when he says I am his friend that makes believe he things more than that or a brother. Now I am just insane he wouldn't lov- like me like that. Soon I will look for Jugo and Suigetsu. I really don't care to much for Karin. For now I will go rest.
To be continued...