Part 6

Sasuke's pov.
I just started making some homemade ramen. I figure it won't be that bad to eat since I'm making it, not that Ichraku  is bad. I see the dobe reading scrolls they're probably for Hokage training. After about 30 min. the ramen is done, I set the table. I walk over to Naruto "Dobe dinner is ready." He looks at me then kisses me quickly I feel a small blush on my cheeks "Thank you teme." "What did you make Sasuke?" He asks while we walk in the kitchen. "I made ramen." "Yay thank you again." Then he picked me up and huged me. "Ok let's eat the food will get cold usuratonkachi." "Ok." Then we eat in a comfortable silence. Naruto finishes "Sasuke that was better than Ichraku you have great cooking skills." "Thank you. " He then gets a another bowl. I finish and he gets one more bowl. I rinse off my bowl. "Ill do dishes Sasuke." " Ok. " He walks over to the sink and starts to wash the dishes. "How was your day Sasuke?" "It was good all I did was train." "Your day?" "It was boring all I did was read and study." "Oh" I look at the time it's only 8.  "I am taking a shower dobe." "Ok teme."
Naruto's pov.
At this time our insults are basically pet names. Anyway I finish the dishes, then I chill on the couch. I was reading a scroll about Hokage stuff. I can't wait for this to be over. It's about 8:30 when I see Sasuke peak out from the bathroom,only in a towel. I get up and go over to him, "You ok teme?" I ask a little concerned. "Can you get my boxers from the bedroom? I forgot them." He blushes and looks on the ground. "Sure." I say while walking into our bedroom, personally I think he would look with out them. I was having trouble finding a pair of his so I grabbed one of mine they might be a bit big. I walk back to him. "I couldn't find a pair of yours so I just grabbed one of my pair of boxers." "Are you sure you want me to wear your boxers?" He blushed and took the boxers. "Yes if they're to big I think I have a smaller pair." "Ok." I stood there waiting, he closed the bathroom door. I waited there for a few minutes then he came out of the bathroom. He had on a simple T-shirt and shorts. "Do they fit?" "They are a bit big but yes, thank you dobe." "No problem teme." I gave him a kiss.
3rd person pov.
For the next three months Naruto and Sasuke traind everyday. They almost didn't have time for each other but they always tried to make some. Going out on dates and spending time with each other. They told Shikamaru and Hinata about them dating, Shikamaru didn't care,Hinata was a little upset but got over it. Then Kiba and the others finally came around, they were all friends again except Sakura she was beyond mad at Naruto. She didn't say anything yet tho. Then that changed a week before Naruto became Hokage.
To be continued.

The Lighting and the Windजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें