Part 11

Sasuke's pov.
I just started making my way to the training grounds,when  something felt off. I should be ok 20mins max. I reached the training grounds. I see Hinata. "Hello Hinata where's Sakura?" "She should be on her way." Then a kuni flew right where I was standing I quickly telported next to Hinata. "Whats going on?" Hinata and Sakura are right in front of me. Then I Sakura smiles. "Sasuke-kun I hate to do this but maybe it'll nock some since into you." Before I had time to react I was in Chakra chains. "What the fuck is wrong with you, really think this will stop me?Sakura just get over yourself." I switched places with Hinata.  "Sasuke-kun you don't think I know that? Look at your wrist." I looked down at my wrist a seal, fuck I mentally cursed myself. I'm not the best with seals. "So what does this mean?" She did some hand signs."This is what this means." Suddenly I'm in immense pain. "S-so." I groan. "Anytime you do something I don't like you get the seal, Ill know if you try to talk to so don't try it. Go back to Naruto and say nothing or you get the seal." "Fine." Dumb bitch Naruto is an expert at seals now not to mention his blood line in general is good at seals. I get back to Naruto and I house. I walk in the front door bombarded with questions. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" "Look usuratonkachi get me a paper and I'll explain." "Huh but-" "Trust me." "Ok." Naruto got the paper and pin. "Here." He handed me the paper and pen. I started writing about the seal and what happened and gave the paper and pen to him. "I see." He wrote on the paper let me look at the seal. I showed him my wrist and I imitately felt pain. He noticed my pain. "Are you ok?" I shoke my head yes. With my free hand I wrote "Just get the seal off. I can handle a little pain."  "Ok ." Naruto strated working on the seal. The pain kept getting worse but I handled it. After 30min it started getting unbearable but I only groand. "Your chakra is weaking Teme." I couldn't exactly speak or move without it getting worse so I just stayed still. Then I felt the pain ease just a bit Naruto started using his chakra to ease it a bit. Then the door busted open. Naruto acted immediately he created 6 shadow clones. He telported us to Lady Tsunade with two of his shadow clones. "Naruto what's going on!" "Sakura put a seal on Sasuke right now I'm currently working on. His chakra is get weaker at this rate he'll be dead before I can get the seal off I'm buying time with my shadow clones giving him extra chakra." "Ok anything else." "Yes Sakura and some others are currently fighting my shadow clones." "I'll send ninja over and I'll help keeping Sasuke alive." Thats the last thing I heard before passing out."
Naruto's pov.
Looks like he just passed out from pain. He better not die on me, I'm so close to getting the seal undone. I change to my Kurama's from. Making just enough chakra to boost his. Lady Tsunade returns to my side and starts looking at his physical state. After 40min I finally save my Teme, I'm exhausted. "Thank you Lady Tsunade." "No problem kid." Then ninja and two of my shadow clones come back. I dismissed my shadow clones. "Lady Tsunade we finally got the situation under control." "Is Sakura in chains?" "Yes everyone who was involved except Sakura was in an genjutsu so only she is responsible." "Ok dismissed." Then I felt a weird chakra. I immediately made 3 shadow clones because of my exhaustion. Covering Lady Tsunade the real me covered Sasuke and my two were on gard then I got stabbed in my back. I coughed blood up. I turned hitting the person to the side. I stumbled to get up but I did, it was Sakura. "I thought you were in cains." "I was." She smiled creeply. Then Lady Tsunade spoke. "I'm disappointed in you." Then Sakura stood no chance Lady Tsunade had her in restraints. "Goodbye Sakura." I said distastefully. Lady Tsunade had ambu blackops take care of her. "Naruto come here." Then she started healing my back. "How did she get her hands on a seal that strong cause I know for a fact she can't just make it." "I don't know Naruto but we will investigate. It's sad she did this your first day in office though will be pushed back because of this incident for your and Sasuke's safety." "Ok how long." "Two weeks." "Ok." She got finished healing my back. I got up but fell on Lady Tsunade. "Sorry." "It's fine brat I'll telport you and Sasuke to yours and Sasuke's house if it's not destroyed." We got to mine and Sasuke's house with Sasuke in my arms while I was in a chair,and  only to see ambu and rubble. "Did yall have a chance to get everything to the house?" "No our stuff is still at my old apartment." "I'll get Yamato to make yall a quick house, and have all of your stuff moved in." "Thank you granny Tsunade. Also can you get us a new bed ?" "Why?" I blush faintly remembering how it broke. "Sasuke and I were to heavy." "Ok." Then she leaves. Then I realized I'm stuck in a chair because of my exhaustion I can't stand. That's too bad at least Sasuke's in my arms. I play with Sasuke's hair brushing it out of his face. "Hey kit." "Holy shit Kurama you scared the shit out of me." I actently said out loud.  "Anyway just making sure you know that I don't want to hear you and the Uchiha brat at times if you know what I mean."  I blushed slightly. "Sorry Kurama." "Yeah whatever I'm going back to sleep." "Ok you giant fuz ball. " "I'll kill you if you call me that again." "Sure." Then I go back to playing with Sasuke's hair. After 4 hours mine and Sasuke's house is ready. "Thank yall so much for everything." Lady Tsunade said "It's no problem brat." "Can you telport Sasuke and to our house I can't really walk. " "Sure." Lady Tsunade telported us next thing I know I'm in the new bed with Sasuke, and Lady Tsunade is not in sight. I put Sasuke next to me pulling him up to my chest and fall asleep.
To be continued