Part 13

3rd pov.
For the next week Sasuke planed their wedding, with the help of Iruka and Itachi. Once they had everything set for the wedding. They started on invitations, to the other villages they both knew since Naruto was a hero and became Hokage their would be a lot of people. Their wedding day was the weekend of  Naruto day in office. By the the time they finished everything Naruto and Sasuke had two whole off days to spend with each other.  It is the evening of the third day before Naruto had his first day.
Sasuke's pov.
Naruto and I are cooking ramen for dinner. "Sasuke do you want me to cut up some tomatoes for you." "Sure dobe." I finished the ramen and Naruto and I got our bowls and I got my tomatoes. We ate and cleaned up. "Sasuke do you want to whatch a movie ?" "Sure." Naruto picked a movie and sat down with me on the couch. I cuddled up to him and he put his arm around me. "I love you usuratonkachi." "I love you too teme." A few minutes in I started to fall asleep.
Naruto's pov.
I look over because I hear little snores. Sasuke's asleep. I smile to my self he's so cute I cover him with a blanket I had in reach I didn't want to wake him.  I was in the middle of the movie when I started to hear a moan come from Sasuke. It's probably nothing. Lemon warning  I got back into the movie it was almost over when Sasuke moans loudly. "AAH NarUtO~" I blushed realizing Sasuke's having a wet dream. I started to hardening. I tried focusing on the movie, then Sasuke moans again. "NGH AHH NaRuTo." I've definitely got a problem down south now. I go back to watching theres only a few minutes if he doesn't wake up I'll have to fix my problem by myself. Then again but this time he wakes up. "Ahh Naruto." He wakes up blushing his face is as red as a tomato. "W-was I moaning in my sleep?" "Yes why." I say calmly though my problem is throbbing. "You herd all of it." "Yeah." He blushes "Um  Naruto as  I need help with something." "I know by the sound of it I was already helping you." "Dobe." I push him on his back kissing him asking for entrance which he's Sasuke so he denied. So I grabbed his buldge. Makeing him moan I slipped my tongue into his mouth palming him. We broke the kiss I took of his shirt the stared sucking on his neck while palming him. "Ngh N-nAruto~." I moved up to his ear lobe
bitting it. "Ah." Then I removed my shirt.  I sucked all the way down to his pants and boxers taking those off he stopped me. "I wanna do you first." I blushed. "O-ok." He took my pants and boxers off. He started on the tip just barley. "Ah." He moved lower with his tongue, then rapping it around my shaft. He went back up wrapping his mouth around my member. He started slowly bobing his head. I need him to go faster. "S-asuke." I put my hand in his hair. "Ahh." He started to go faster humming around me. "Sasuke ngh." He sucked harder as he went up and down. "Sasuke I'm gonna- ahh Ngh." I cummed in his mouth he swallowed most of it a little started going down his chin, I licked it up. I started kissing him again I entered his mouth greeted by a little saltly taste. We break away he gets. Really close to my ear he whispered moaned "Let me ride you." "Are you sure?" "Yes." I put three fingers into his mouth, once I thought he was ready I let them out with a pop. I put one finger in him slowly sliding it in and out of him. Then I add a second finger in him and started scissoring. "Ngh." I added a third finger in Sasuke thrusting them in and out of him. "Ah." I rubed his prostate. "Ngh AHH." I took them out he climb on top of me grabbing my shoulders for support. I held his waist to help him he slowly sat down on my member. I let out a low groan. "Naruto." He started slowly with my help I guided him he started going faster. "Ahh Naruto." He went faster bouncing on top of me. "AHH mOrE~." I flip us pounding Sasuke. "NARUTO HARDER." I started using chakra. "I'm gonna ahh." He cummed on on our stomachs while I cummed inside of him. Lemon end  I picked him up bridalstyle. "Naruto I love you." "I love you too Sasuke." I took him to the bathroom and cleaned the both of us up. Then we went to bed. We spent the rest of our days relaxing and enjoying one another's company.
Sasuke's pov.
I woke up it's Naruto and I frist day. I woke up Naruto. "Yes teme?" "It's our first day on the job usuratonkachi." "Oh yeah!!" He says excitedly. We get ready and go to work Shikamaru is there and we get everything set up. Then the day starts. The week ended up going by fast as well It's Friday already. Which I'm getting married in a few days I smile to my self. I go though the day with Naruto. It's the end of the day now. "Are you ready to go home Sasuke?" "Yes let's go dobe." I smile at him. We go home. "So what do you want to eat usuratonkachi?" "Ramen please teme." He smiles my favorite smile. "Fine." I walk into the kitchen to which Naruto follows. "Are you going to help me dobe?" "If you'll let me." "Ok." We started cooking after about 30min it's finished. We sit down to eat we both finished and cleaned up. "Sasuke I love you." I look at my dobe. "I love you too Naruto." I give him a peck on the cheek. "Let's get some sleep we have to get stuff done for our special day." "Ok." We head to the bed and get in and fall asleep in each other's arms. We wake up we got to work on the preparations for our wedding day tomorrow. Finally at the end of the day Naruto and I see each other. "Hey dobe." "Hey teme. Can we just go to Ichraku for dinner I'm tired." "Sure why not." We eat leave and get straight to bed. I wake up I'm getting married huh. I smile looks like Naruto's already with Iruka and Shikamaru. Then I hear a knock on the door, must be Itachi I asked him to walk me down the Ille. I get the door it is Itachi. "Hello little brother." "Hey Itachi." "There's a few hours before the wedding do you want to chill?" "Sure." Meanwhile Naruto's pov. "Naruto calm down." Iruka tried to comfort me. "I'm sorry I just don't want to mess up." "That's completely fine but I can almost guarantee Sasuke's not going to care he literally calls you dobe." Shikamaru points out. "Plus we can relax there's still a few hours before the wedding." Shikamaru adds. "Ok." I started to calm down.  One hour and 30mins before the wedding starts.  Naruto's pov. "Naruto we should get ready and head over to the wedding spot." Iruka says. "Ok." An hour passes and we started to head to my wedding spot.

" An hour passes and we started to head to my wedding spot

(This is what he looked like)

Earlier with Sasuke
"We should get ready Sasuke." "Ok."
An hour later
"We should go soon Sasuke." "Ok Itachi."
3rd pov.
When Naruto arrives Kiba, Choji and Shino are already there. Everything was ready. So Naruto waited with his friends. Soon guest arrived and everything was set. Naruto waited  patiently for Sasuke. One the music started everyone knew Sasuke was here. Then Naruto saw Sasuke.

(This is what Sasuke looked like

(This is what Sasuke looked like.)
All Naruto could say was "wow." He heard from behind him close your mouth you're drooling. Sasuke stood next to Naruto. Smiling at him the said there vows. Now the lightning and the wind are complete.

I was thinking about ending it here but let me know if you would like me to continue.