Part 10

Naruto's pov.
I woke up the bed is still broken. I better get a new bed. What time is it? I checked the time 6:30am. Lady Tsunade said I had to be at the office at 7:30am for the ceremony. I get up and and get my stuff to go take a shower. I should ask Sasuke if he wants to come with me. I gently shoke Sasuke. "Sasuke." "Yes usuratonkachi." " I'm going to take a shower do you want to come." "Sure but what time is it?" "6:30am." "What time do you have to go to the office?" "7:30." "Can be with you at the office?" "Yes you actually have to since your my personal gard. I talked to Tsunade and now you can go any where without me since you're getting married to me." I blushed a bit. "Ok dobe let's go take our shower."
Lemon warning
We walked into the bathroom and started getting undressed. I turned the shower on. I saw Sasuke look in the mirror. "Dobe you left so many marks on me." I smirk "Well last night you weren't complaining."  I saw him blush a deep red. "Shut up usuratonkachi." "The water is hot now." Sasuke got in then I followed. He started to wash his hair. I started admiring his back looking at all of his muscles.  "You're staring at me." "Sorry I was admiring your back." Then I started to wash my hair. Then Sasuke started washing his body, so I did to. "Ya know you look beautiful right." "Dobe." "Teme." Sasuke suddenly slipped and fell face first in my shoulder. I blushed slightly because our members were rubbing together. I felt my member start to hardening. "Are you ok Sasuke." "Yeah I'm fine." I saw him look at me. He noticed my little problem. He was still in the same position. "Sasuke you might want to move." I saw him simrk then he rubbed our members together. "Like this?" I fiped us and pushed him up against the wall. Then I whispered "Don't start what you can't finish." Then he fiped us again and rubbing our members together. "Oh really, I can finish it if you want." I kissed him rubbing our members together once more." Then I pushed him into the corner trapping him. "Are you sure Sasuke?" "I'm 100% sure dobe." Our bodies collided I started grinding on him. "Ah" he moaned. I grinded faster. "Ngh." I continued grinding on him. "N-Naruto we AH hAvE to stOp." "AH." We both cummed all over each other. "Why do we have to stop?" I said kissing him. "Because we'll be late." He said kissing back. "I'm sure we have a little time." I say bitting his neck. "Fine." I started kissing him. "Are you ready?" "Yes." I gently slide one of my fingers in and out of him. He groaned a little. I slide my second finger in him. After a bit I lifted him up against the wall holding him up he then put his legs around my waist. I slid my member into him. A few minutes pass and he looks at me."I'm ready." I started slowly again not wanting to hurt him. "Dobe I told you already I'm a shInObI. I started picking up the pace. "Fine if you can handle it." I started using chakra. "Ngh f-aster."  I pooled Kurama's chakra into my hips. "AHH mOrE N-Naruto. " He's so tight, I pooled more chakra to my hips. "NARUTO AHH. " I created a shadow clone to jerk him off, he won't last long and neither will I. "NGH AHH THERE." I smirk found it. I started going faster which was hard without breaking the wall. "NARUTO AHH!~" We both cummed. "I love you Sasuke." Then I pulled out. "I love you too Naruto but I don't know if I can walk." "Sorry about that." I position him bridalstyle.
Lemon end
"We should finish cleaning dobe." "Ok." I smile. I finished washing our bodies. "You better be happy our house is done today because you put a hole in the wall usuratonkachi." "I know but you were begging for it." I see a tick mark on his forehead. "Yeah I know." I get out with him in my arms and grab a towel and dry him off and set him on the toilet. Then I dry myself off. "I'm excited to be Hokage ya know." I smile at him. "You deserve it Naruto." I pick him up bridal style and put him and go to the bedroom and set him on the bed. "We should look for a bed after the ceremony dobe." "Yeah probably teme." I got dressed in my regular outfit my Hokage cloak should be at the office. I hand Sasuke his clothes. "Do you want me to help you Sasuke?" "Yes." I help him get his boxers on and the rest of his clothes. "I can transfer some of my chakra to you so you can walk, but you'll have a limp." "Its fine dobe just do it real quick. I started transferring some of my chakra to him. "Ok try to stand." He stud up and walked with a small limp. "Are you ok?" "Yes I'll be fine." We walked to the office.
Sasuke's pov.
I sware Naruto my ass still hurts. When we got to the office we say Lady Tsunade. "Hey granny Tsunade." Naruto smiles. "Your cloak is here." She handed it to him and he put it on but he did it wrong. I walk over to him. "Here dobe." I fix it for him. "Thanks Sasuke." He smiles my favorite smile. "Sasuke your ambu outfit is in the ambu locker room." "Yes ma'am." I go to the locker room and changed into the outfit and mask. Then I started walking back when a message animal came to me. I took the message.
Dear Sasuke Uchiha,
I'm sorry for what I did please forgive me. This time I'm going to apologize with Hinata so you know I'm not lying. Please meet us at the training grounds after Naruto's ceremony.
Sincerely Sakura
Why can't she leave me alone? I guess I'll go but I won't be longer that 5min. I walk back to the office. "Are we ready?" Then Naruto walks out on the roof over crouds of people. Lady Tsunade started talking. "Uzumaki Naruto is the new Hokage." Naruto went up grabbing his hat while doing his famous smile. A little bit later it was over. Naruto and I  got shown to our house it was dark blue on the outside. We went inside with the house fully furnished, all we had to do is get our clothes and food. "Naruto I have to meet Sakura and Hinata if I'm gone longer than 20min look for me." "But-." "Ill be right back."
To be continued