Part 7

Naruto's pov.
It's a week before I become Hokage. I'm really happy everyone except Sasuke and I. Sakura said she needed to talk with me, she said meet at the training grounds. I had just arrived when I see Sakura."Hey Sakura how are you?" "Naruto don't speak to me like that after what you did." I was confused. "What did I do?" I ask tilting why head. "You are dating Sasuke without considering other people's feelings." "You said you were fine with it." I say still confused. "I  have feelings for Sasuke too and you knew that." "Sakura when I and Sasuke fought I told him I loved him he said he loved me back so he chose me." I said not wanting to ruin our friendship. "Do you really think he would pick you, Naruto get real your never going to be good enough he loves me not you. Your just some lonely kid, with no parent's and friend's with a demon no one could truly love you." "Ok if that's how you feel." Then I left and went back to mine and Sasuke's apartment. I wonder if he's home, all of things she said where probably true but I don't want to break up with Sasuke I love him. I'll ask him if it's what he wants I'm not going to give up yet I haven't before so why start now just because my friend says so I think it's my turn to be happy for once. I usually get home after Sasuke so I opened the door to find him asleep on the couch, he must have had a hard day I take my jacket I usually wear and put it on him. Then I walked in the kitchen to find my dinner ready, he always make dinner I feel bad. After I ate and cleaned up, I was just about to check on Sasuke when he walked in the kitchen he was still wearing my jacket. "Hey how'd you sleep?" "It was fine." "Sasuke can we talk?" I was nervous,but there's no reason to get distant with him without his feelings. "What about dobe." "D-Do you love me for real." "Yes. Who told you I didn't?" "W-Well I just thought you might w-want someone better you definitely deserve better." "What no I want you." I barely heard those words I felt tears in my eyes. "I-I just thought someone without a demon in them." "Naruto I love you for you." I had tears slipping out of my eyes. "I don't think that I deserve you, you always cook I'm barely home and-" He cut me off with a kiss. "I do things like that because I love you. I want to know who made you say this." "Sasuke don't get mad but Sakura you know she has feelings for you." "Naruto I want her to know I love you and only you." "Ok so what's your plan Teme." "Ill tell her." "Ok" Then I kiss him and I ask for entrance of course he just has to decline, I push him against the counter roughly and bite his lip. Sasuke moaned  loudly "ahh Naru~" I slipped my tongue in his mouth then he bites my tongue and gropes my butt. "S-asuke." Then I slip my tongue into his mouth again roughly grabbing his crotch. "Nghmmm." Then I massage his crotch while kissing him. "N-Naruto we ah stop a-and s-s-sleep for training mmm N-Naruto." I break away"Awe fine." Then I bite his neck leaving a mark. "Ah." Then we go to the bedroom and change then slide into the sheets. He cuddles up to me and I put my arm round him. "I love you Sasuke." "I love you too Naruto."
To be continued