Part 9

Naruto pov.
The last few days before coming the Hokage has been very busy, not just for me but Sasuke too. The only time I see Sasuke is in bed we're both tired. On Saturday I will become Hokage today is Thursday. I've been wanting to propose to Sasuke since we started training. I've been planning to propose the day before I become Hokage. I would like granny Tsunade to help me pick a ring since she is kinda like family. I plan to ask for her help after we're done for the day. We are done at usual time. "Hey granny can I ask a favor from you." "What brat." "I want to propose to Sasuke and I need help finding a ring, I was wondering if you could help me?" "You want to propose to the Uchiha and help you find a ring. I don't see why not." "Thanks granny. " "Well let's get going shall we." Then we made our way to the ring shop then we entered. "Naruto and Lady Tsunade what brings you here?" I spoke up " I'm looking for a ring to propose as well for me. " "Oh I have many rings any thing in particular." "How about a gold or silver ring." "Ok right this way." After awhile of looking Tsunade speaks. "What about a custom one Naruto." "That could work but what  if it's not done in time?" "We can still ask Naruto." "Ok granny." "Excuse me but do you make custom rings." "Yes." "How long of a wait for one usually." "Depends but mostly 1-5 days we can usually tell when you tell us what you want." "Can I customize a ring?" "Sure what would you like?" "Could I just have a good rings with diamonds in it on the outside  and ingraved on the in side of both this clan sign."

I show him the picture

I show him the picture. "When did you come up with that Naruto." Tsunade asks. "I've been planning for awhile."
"Is there anything else you'd like the." ring seller asks. "Yes on one I'd like it to say Uchiha on the other Uzumaki both on the inside." "Your rings should be done at 3:00pm tomorrow." "Thank you so much." I say and then Tsunade and I walk out. "I'll see you tomorrow brat." "See you later granny." I get home and Sasuke sitting on the couch. I give him a peck on the lips. He looks tired. "Dinner is on the table dobe." "Thank you teme."
I see some rice balls on the table. After I eat and I clean up. I walk back over to Sasuke asleep on the couch I pick him up and put him in bed and then join him. I woke up got Sasuke up and we did our routine. Before he left I gave him a kiss. "When you get home I would like to take you out on a date." I feel a small blush appear on my face. "Do I need to be dressed nice dobe?" "Might as well teme." "Ok." "I love you Naruto." "I love you too Sasuke." I got off of training at three to pick up the rings. I walk into the ring shop. "Naruto your rings are right here." He showed them to me they look beautiful. "Thank you." I started to pull out my wallet. "This is on the house." "But-." "Your not paying and that's it, think as it as a early weeding gift." "Fine." "I do want to know who's the special person if that's ok with you of course." "Just don't spread it around yet that I'm going to marry this person." "Will do." "I thought it might be a little obvious but I'm going to propose to Sasuke Uchiha." "I thought so but I was just checking, good luck." "Thank you." Yesterday I got a reservation at Sasuke's  favorite restaurant for 7pm. I went to the apartment and got dressed in my suit.

 I went to the apartment and got dressed in my suit