Part 5

Sasuke's pov.                                             
As I was getting ready while Naruto was finished waiting talking there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it Sasuke." He said. "Ok usuratonkachi. " It turned out to be Sakura. I came out of the bedroom ready to leave for Naruto and I frist day of training. "Hi Sasuke-kun." "Hi." I said annoyed to be honest I really don't like Sakura. I'll at least try for Naruto. "Tsunade told me to make sure yall were getting ready." "Anyway I will see you around." "Bye Sasuke." She said with harts in her eyes. You would think she would grow up. After she left the apartment. Naruto and I made breakfast together. It was just eggs but it was still fun to make together. When we sat down Naruto got up quickly. "Wait a minute Sasuke." "Ok" I was a bit confused. When he came back he had tomato slices on a plate. "I know you like tomatoes so I bought some." I blushed. "Thank you dobe." "Also bought more vegetables and healthy things to make food with." I blushed hard again."You don't want ramen?" "Well I know you don't like it as much as I do." He said with blush dusting his cheeks. After we ate we headed for the Hokage's office. 
  Naruto's pov.
I was finally done with training, it's a little boring but I know there's a lot of paper work. I'm sure I'll be able to handle it especially since Sasuke is with me. Sasuke told me to meet him by the front of the Hokage's office. Which I just came out of.  I really love Sasuke, I wonder if Sakura told anyone that he's back. I would like everyone to know that I'm dating Sasuke,but I still want Sasuke's opinion.  Then I see Sasuke running up to me. "Sorry for making you wait dobe." "It's fine Teme." "I kinda want to go home I'm pretty tired." Sasuke looks pretty worn out. "Of course Teme I am tired too." As soon as we start walking I hear Kiba yell."Naruto " I guess he didn't see Sasuke. "Yes?" I turn around to see my friend group except Shikamaru and Hinata. Then I hear Sakura, immediately without skipping a beat. "Hello Sasuke-kun." In a tone that sounded a little to friendly. "Hello Sakura." He said a little annoyed, I can see he's trying to be nice. I was a little jealous. "Oh Sasuke your here when did you get back?" Kiba asked confused. Sasuke didn't even get to say anything before Sakura. Told him he got back yesterday. "I thought you'd be in jail or something." Kiba said harshly. "He does have a point." Shino added. I looked at Sasuke he look like he was fine but I could tell he was a little upset. "Sasuke doesn't have to be in jail because he has changed. " "That doesn't erase what he did." Ino shot back. "Well Sasuke is making up for it right now." I was starting to get pissed, I wouldn't let them talk to him like that. I looked at Sasuke again, he looked at me then the ground. "You can have your opinions but I if you don't expect Sasuke's changed, then don't talk to me." I was beyond mad the way they looked at with disgust made me want to punch the look off there faces. I felt Sasuke grab my hand. He knew I was angry it helped to calm me down. "I guess I'll see yall around." I held Sasuke's hand tightly then we walk back to our house. Once we get in side I hear Sasuke, "I'm sorry Naruto. They're probably right." He said sadly. "No Sasuke they should be sorry. You have changed." "Sasuke I want everyone one to know we're dating." He looks at me "But what if they treat you differently, I don't want you to they finally look at you like a hero. I don't want them to look at you with disgust." "Sasuke I really don't care about that because I have you." I say this will all the love I have for him. I see him blush. "Then as long as you're ok with it." He say still blushing. Then I hear his stomach growl. He looks at the for blushing from embarrassment. "I want to make dinner, I have got something special to make." He says. "Do you want help?" I ask walking with him to the kitchen. "I want to make you dinner so no." I steal a kiss. "Fine Teme."
To be continued