Part 8

Sasuke's pov.
I had just gotten out of training, I need Sakura to know I will never like her as much as I love Naruto. So I found Sakura "Hey Sakura meet me at the training grounds we need to talk." "Ok, Sasuke-kun." Then I traveled to the training grounds, I waited about 5 minutes till I sense her. Then she appears in front of me. "You wanted to talk Sasuke-kun." "Yes, Sakura I don't like you more than a friend I never will and I want you to stop making Naruto doubt my love for him." "But I love you Sasuke." "Get over it I don't like you you'll find someone else you like more. If you can't except it then stop talking to me and Naruto." "No but-" "Goodbye Sakura." Then I left and went to Naruto's and I apartment. Our house is almost finished its also being built in the old Uchiha district which I am kinda happy about. As I walk into the door I'm suddenly tackled. "Dobe get off of me." Then he raps his arms and legs around me. "No I like holding you." I blush turning my head to the side "I have to make dinner dobe." "I am making dinner teme, actually I just finished." "Well let's go eat then usuratonkachi." Naruto proceed to get off of me and then pick me up bridalstyle, before I can protest he kisses me. Then were in the kitchen, he breaks the kiss. "I made rice balls with tomato slices." "Thank you dobe." I give him a peck on the lips. After we finish I start to rinse my dish off and the Naruto once more picks me up bridalstyle "Naruto what are you doing?" I'm a little pissed off I was going to wash dishes, then he sets me on the couch. "Im simply making sure you rest." "Naruto I can still walk th-." "No Sasuke you can't Ill do the dishes, you stay right here." "Fine." To say I'm not totally enjoying this would be a lie.
Once Naruto finishes the dishes  he walks back over to me. "I love you Sasuke." "I love you too dobe." He sits down next to me pulling me into his lap. "What are you doing usuratonkachi ." I blush turning my head  away. "Holding you." Then we lay down on the couch facing each other. "I am excited to become Hokage." "You deserve it dobe." Then I give him a sweet short kiss on the lips. He gets up and picks me up. "Lets go to bed teme." "Ok." Then he sets me down on the bed and slips in the covers with me. I cuddle up close he pulls me closer. "I love you Naruto." "I love you too Sasuke." Then I fell asleep.

To be continued