𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡

❝ You'll never know how many tears I spilled for you

❝ You'll never know how many tears I spilled for you.❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Laughs echoced from the group as they climbed over the gate and into the van.

JJ tugged on Amelia's shirt, gently pulling her into the van. She gave him a confused look but quickly seated herself in the car, ignoring his look back to her all together. The tires moved quickly, speeding out of the graveyard.

Once the crew arrived at the house, they all poured out. The blonde boy's first move was to the kitchen, digging into the pantries.

"That bread had mold on it three days ago," Pope commented, looking at JJ in disgust. Amelia shared a look with Pope, her finger going in circles around her head.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts," He replied, "Plus, mold is good for you. It's just a natural organism."

"That's not how it works, idiot," Amelia spoke, a dirty look on her face.

"Says the one who eats baby food. Let me live." Lia huffed in response, glaring at him.

The group huddled over John B, watching him open the envelope. Amelia had a challenging smirk on her face, watching as JJ shoved the moldy bread in his mouth. He met Amelia's eyes, being too stubborn to spit it out, he didn't stop. He eventually spit it out, the look on Lia's face growing.

"Stupid," Amelia muttered, giggling to herself. Kiara watched their interaction, a small smile on her lips.

The group returned their attention to John B pulling a paper out of the envelope. JB muttered to himself, grabbing a tape-recorder from the folded paper.

"What's that?" The blonde questioned.

"It's a tape-recorder," Kie answered, "Dumb ass."

Amelia was lost in the map, blocking out their conversation. It was obviously a map of some sort, she just couldn't figure out why it was in the Redfield grave. Amelia listened to the monologue John B's dad left, her eyebrows furrowing.

The brunette boy sat the tape recorder on the table, leaving his seat. Amelia watched as he started to sob, her heart clenching as she listened to the boy. Kiara came up behind the boy and held him, Lia joining the girl.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Amelia didn't return home that night. She left the car at JB's and stayed with him that night. Her heart wrenched for him, she could understand losing her father. Although he wasn't dead, he was dead to her.

Amelia joined the groups adventure to go grab the gear they needed to reach below the water. Kie and Amelia shared small smirks with each other as they walked over the wired gate.