Chapter Seventeen

"Y-y-y/n" he said stuttering. I was in tears as he dropped to one knee. "Ple-please spend the rest o...of yo-your life with me". I was balling. "Y-YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES"! He slid the ring on my finger and I jumped on his neck knocking him and me over. I was balling into his shirt and for a good reason for once. I kissed him long and slow, he slowly swooped me up still kissing me. He finally pulled me away and carried me bridal style. I looked at the ring while he was carrying me. It was beautiful a medium sized diamond surrounded by Swarovski crystals. "Where did you get this type of money". I said admiring the ring and kissing his neck. "That fight I had with my dad last week...I took the rest of my savings everything that I was gonna put towards buying me and my dad a new car I took it to buy that ring...I spoke with Darry that day before I came back to your room he was overjoyed". The last part sounded a little sarcastic but I didn't put it past him. "I love you more than the world" I said to him. "And you mean everything to me...I'd drop everything to be with you". He said lifting me a little to kiss my cheek. We made it to the front steps and he carried me through the front door. Darrys face was gleaming and I knew he already knew. "Well..." Steve said setting me down. I was messing with the ring behind my back. "We're...uhm". He said turning red. "ITS OFFICIAL". I said breaking the silence and putting my hand out for everyone to see. Darry came over and hugged me tightly while Soda was balling with that movie star smile. After Darry hugged me for what felt like forever soda ran up and hugged me. Pony and Johnny were in shock with the biggest grins on their faces. Two was crying in the corner and I ran up to hug him, I finally tuned to Dallas who had a couple tears in his eyes I ran up and hugged him he slowly wrapped his arms around me and pat me on the back a couple times. He walked over to Steve "Don't you dare hurt her you hear me". He was acting all intimidating before he roughed up Steve's hair and laughed a little a couple tears falling down his cheeks. I ran up to Steve and kissed him as he picked me up lifting me into the air. "I can't wait to spend my life with you". We stared into each other's eyes and I had to say this was a birthday to go down in the record books.