Chapter Twenty Three

*week later*
I woke up in Steve's arms, god now I know why I can't fight with him I don't ever want to lose this feeling. I nestled my head into his chest and he rubbed his fingers through my hair. "G'morning". He said quietly. "Good morning". I said rubbing my head into his arms. "5 more minutes of cuddling". I said kissing his chest. "Fine with me". He said rubbing my back I felt him giggle a little. My stomach felt queasy again so I buried my head into Steve's arms. "You feeling ok". He said sitting up onto his elbows. I shook my head and laid back into my pillow. "You really gotta go to a doctor y/n." He said rubbing my back. "Mhm, Ik but I can't miss any work we got bills to pay". I said rubbing my forehead. "Ah C'mon one day won't hurt, y'know your just gonna get worse if you don't get this checked out". He said kissing my neck and getting dressed for work. "Ya, I'll stop by today." I said hugging my pillow. He walked over and rubbed my shoulder. "I gotta head to work baby, call me or soda if you need something ok, I'll leave the keys for you and walk with Soda". He said bending down to kiss my forehead. "Yes sir". I said doing a little salute then kissing him on the cheek. That made me even more queasy but it made him laugh so I went with it while squeezing the pillow trying not to throw up. After five minutes my stomach semi settled so I got up to get dressed but I felt disgusting in everything so I just threw on a sweatshirt one of Steve's and some jeans and went into the kitchen. Oddly enough all of the food looked disgusting to me, I must have food poisoning. I grabbed the keys and walked out the front door hopping into the car.
*5 minutes later*
I pulled up to the emergency room and walked inside. "Hi hun how can I help you". She said smiling. "Hi I'm here for just a quick check I think I got food poisoning." I said rubbing my head. "Ok hun fill this out and bring it up when your done". I nodded and walked over to fill out the paper. I was feeling a little better but I was still a little light headed and bloated. "Here you go." I said handing her the papers.
*2 minutes later*
"Y/n Randle." I stood up grabbing my purse and following her. We walked back and I waited for the doctor to come in. "So, what are you here for today". The doctor said sitting down on his stool. "I'm mildly sure it's good poisoning but I'm not sure I've been really sick lately but it's worse in the morning." The doctor looked surprised. "Ok and are there any other symptoms". He said standing up looking at his clipboard. "Um tender breasts, bloating, and I feel sick when I look at food". I said with a weak smile. "Ok have you had any sexual orientation" he said adjusting his glasses. "Um yes a week ago". I said confused "Ok well I'll take some tests but I'm also gonna have you take a urine tests to this could be a UTI or you might possibly be pregnant". All the breath was sucked out of me and I half choked. "U-uh s-s-sure". I said hopping down and grabbing the cup. I felt a little shaky and my legs didn't want to work so I hugged the wall and steadied myself.
*5 minutes later*
"Ok well good news it's not a UTI or food poisoning." He said smiling and looking at his clipboard. "S-s-so w-what I-Is I-it". I said shaky. "Well...hun your pregnant." I thought I was gonna pass out. "Impossible I-I took a test." I said staggering. "Well how early did you take that test". He said looking up at me. "Th-the day after". I said looking into his ice blue eyes. "Well, hun that's not enough time for anybody to find out their pregnant". He said walking up to me. "I'll get you some prenatal pills and set up your next appointment." He smiled and closed the door. I stood up and felt like I was immediately gonna collapse. I staggered hugging the wall up to the front desk. "Here you are hun come back on November 19th for your one month update". The front desk lady said smiling. "Th-thank yo-you". I said as I steadied myself. I walked out the front door and fished for my keys. "Oh god what is Steve gonna say". I hit my head into my hands. I drove home and immediately ran to the landline dialing the DX. "Hey this is SodaPop Curtis how can I assist you". I could hear him all bubbly. "S-Soda put St-Steve on the li-line". I said stuttering. "Y/n what's wrong." He said all worried. "SODA GOD DAMN IT PUT STEVE ON THE PHONE." I didn't mean to yell it just came out that way. "S-so-sorry." He handed the phone to Steve. "Hi babydoll, what's wrong." Steve said worried. "I-I-I'm pre-pregnant." The phone went silent on Steve's side. "That's...AMAZING." Steve said he sounded like he was about to cry. "Re-really." I said confused. "B-by-but you were angry last week." I said still stuttering. "Y-y/n I c-could ne-never ever be angry at you, a-an-and The-theres no b-better time th-than now". He was crying now and all I wanted to do was hug him. "I'll leave early b-babydoll, I'll-I'll be home soon". He said hanging up. I grabbed my pillow and balled into it, oh god what am I gonna tell my brothers.