Chapter 1

"Go ask her out" Normani groaned as she watched Lauren drool (not really but if Lauren would allow herself to she definitely would have) over Camila Cabello the football captain aka only girl on the team.

"I can't" Lauren turned back to her locker leaning up against it making eye contact with Normani.

"Why?" Normani raised her eyebrow in question.

"Because" Lauren's eyes drifted to the floor embarrassed making her cheeks go red.

Normani rolled her eyes "you are such a pussy. See ya after math class" Normani closed her locker walking down the hall to her first class of the day.

What Normani didn't know was that Camila and Lauren dated in middle school secretly of course. One day Camila comes up to Lauren in eighth grade and broke her heart with a "I think we should take a break". Lauren's been inlove with Camila ever since and didn't want to ask her out in case of rejection.

Lauren hates that she feels like a freshman lost and dazed whenever she looks at Camila. Damnit I'm a senior stop acting like a freshman Lauren scowls at herself as she makes her way to her English class that she happened to have with Camila.

/—-/

Camila slowly turned around from her seat in the middle row of the classroom to make eye contact with the green eyes of the girl she has loved since sixth grade. Those eyes made her legs feel like jelly and her hands sweat from sheer adoration.

Lauren blushed once she realized she got caught staring at Camila she quickly diverts her gaze to the male teacher up front. Camila smirked and turned back around paying attention to the teacher as well.

/—-/

"Hey! Jauregui" Lauren winced once she heard the voice of Brad Simpson close behind her.

"What Brad" Lauren sighed turning around to face Brad.

"Go on a date with me" Lauren's eyebrows go up in amusement as Brad commend with a smirk on his face.

"No" Lauren loved the way that stupid smirk on Brads face slowly disappear.

"Oh come on" Brad begged jutting out his bottom lip the only time that ever worked on Lauren was when Camila did it.

"No Brad" Lauren shook her head.

"I know you want to secretly just say yes" Brad winked Lauren almost threw up right there.

"Just leave me alone" Lauren sighed turning around annoyed that Brad was following her down the hall

Brad lunges at Lauren grabbing the girls arm twisting her around quite roughly. Camila jumped off the random locker she was leaning on watching the two. Lauren winced and grinds her teeth together feeling the pressure on the bruise on her arm that started aching because her brother hit her a few days ago.

Before anyone could realize what was happening Camila was punching Brad in the face making him fly back. Camila slowly turned around to Lauren with a cute innocent grin on her face which made Lauren roll her eyes knowing Camila was anything but innocent.

"Thanks I guess" Lauren shrugged turning back around making her way to her next class hopping none of the teachers saw the situation.

"Anytime" Camila said in a sly voice winking at Lauren making the girls normally pale cheeks go red. God I've been blushing a lot this day Lauren realized.

"What do you want?" Lauren asked not trying to sound rude.

"Do you not like my presence ouch Lauren" Camila lifted her hand up to her heart wincing.

"Oh shut up"Lauren giggles shaking her head.

"You look cute when you giggle" Camila smiles as she made eye contact with Lauren they both where thinking how they just started randomly talking after four years of ignoring each other just because Camila punched a guy.

"Yo Camila lets go!" Camila jumped at the sound of one of her teammates voice Camila winked before turning and running up to some of her teammates.

/—-/

"What was that" Normani asked as Lauren walked into her second class of the day.

"What?" Lauren asked genuinely confused as to how Normani saw Camila and Lauren.

"I was out there I saw you guys she was talking to you. why?" Normani asked confused Lauren chuckled.

"I don't even know Normani she punched Brad in the face and started talking to me" Lauren shrugged finally sitting down in the sets behind Normani making the girl turn around to talk her friend.

"She punched Brad Simpson" Normani gushed as Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Yeah why does it matter?" Lauren huffed.

"That must of been so hot to watch" Normani sighed sad she didn't get to see the action.

"Shut up" Lauren growled Normani just laughed.

"Okay class lets get started!" Everyone turned to Ms.Lovato's voice.

(Don't forget to comment vote as well I Guess)