Chapter 5

Dinah knew since the first time she saw Normani that she was her mate she was just to afraid to talk to her.

"Hey Normani" Dinah smiled awkwardly at Normani while playing with her fingers.

"Hey Dinah!" Normani was to happy in the morning but Dinah always thought that whenever she saw Normani in the morning all happy.

"I was uh-" Dinah cut her self annoyed with herself she started again "I-I was wondering i-if" Dinah was angry at herself now for stuttering.

"Hey it's fine just take your time" Dinah loved Normanis soft voice.

"Would you like to come on a date with me tonight" Dinah finally spat it out proud of herself but afraid of Normanis reaction.

"Sure" Normani smiles at Dinah the girl loved Normanis smile more than anyone's.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7:00 wear something casual" Dinah informed Normani.

"How do you know where I live?" Normani asked confused Dinah quickly came up with a lie.

"I don't" Dinah responded quickly making Normani laugh and realized she just assumed. After Normani gave Dinah her address that the girl already knew by heart she left to get to her class.

/—-/

After school Dinah was freaking out trying to find something to wear so she called for Camila.

"What Dinah?"Camila asked as she walked through the girls door to find Dinah on the floor in front of her closet.

"I need help finding cloths now help" Dinah groaned looking up at Camila who laughed and shook her head getting down next to Dinah and grabbing some cloths for her.

In minutes Dinah had a fully outfit picked out and ready for the girl to wear. "Thanks Camila" Dinah smiles down at the girl before picking up the cloths and walking into the bathroom.

"So uh Dinah Jane nervous never thought I'd see that" Camila chuckled as Dinah growled at her from behind the bathroom door.

"Shut up okay" Dinah rolled her eyes and she came out from the bathroom happy with her outfit.

"Let's go" Camila leads the way down stairs to meet with Camila's parents.

"I'm so happy for you D!" Camila's mother wrapped her arms around the tall girl Camila chuckled at the height difference.

"Thank you Sinuhe" Dinah pulled back from the hug with a huge smile on her face.

"You know you can just call me mom" A few years back Dinahs parents the betas of the pack where murdered by Rogues Camila's parents Alpha Alejandro and Luna Sinuhe took Dinah in and raised her as their own.

"Okay mom" Dinah chuckled the girl always had trouble calling Sinuhe mom and Alejandro dad.

"I can't wait to meet your mate!" Alejandro laughed at his wife's words as he came closer and wrapped his arm around Sinuhes waist.

"Okay let the girl go" Alejandro winked at Dinah happy for the girl who was like his third daughter.

Dinah said goodbye before running off to her car nervous for her date.

(Yes I'm leaving it here lol tell me what you think and vote)