Chapter 13

Lauren's been avoiding Camila and hanging out with Shawn and Normani more. Camila wished she didn't tell her just as things where getting good she went and ruined it all. With calling Lauren her mate getting mad at her for hanging out with Shawn even though she was hanging out with Lucy and then the cherry on top she goes and shows Lauren shes a wolf.

For the past three days Camila's been trying to talk to Lauren but the girl keep ignoring her.

Lauren yelped as Camila grabbed Lauren's wrist tugging her into the janitors closet.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" Camila asked as Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Maybe because your a freaking werewolf" Lauren back away from Camila a little bit happy that the janitors closet was not to small.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" Camila took a step forward as Lauren took another step backwards.

"I don't care you lied to me for years Camila" Lauren threw her arms up as Camila looked at her like she had another head.

"What the hell was I supposed to do go "oh hey Lauren just so you know I'm a werewolf" like no okay I wasn't allowed to tell anyone that was human" Camila explained as Lauren rubbed her face.

"Whatever you can still hurt me and you lied to me" Lauren scowled rushing out the janitors closet once she was gone Camila groaned pulling at her hair not understanding why Lauren won't listen to her.

/—-/

"Hey there two new kids today" Normani leaned over to Lauren in math class.

"Really?" Lauren asked looking up from her drawing and making sure the teacher doesn't hear them.

"Yeah hopefully they are cute" Normani was starting to have feelings for Dinah don't get her wrong but she knows a pretty face when she sees one so if the new kids are cute then hell she'll love it.

"Yeah.." Lauren sighed once she looked down at her notebook she realized she was drawing Camila's wolf she instantly flipped the page making sure nobody saw the drawing.

The next class Lauren had was History with Shawn. She didn't understand why they where learning history that was white washed and horrible but Shawn made it bearable with his pop star knowledge and movie quotes.

"So students we have a new kid" after a couple minutes of being in the class the teacher spoke up and waved for a the new to come through the door.

A boy came through the door. He had a green hoodie on and black jeans his hair was swept to the side and gelled. His jawline looked like it could cute diamonds and his nose is perfect but he was quite short.

"This is Louis Tomlinson" The boy rolled his eyes as the teacher said his name wrong.

"It's Lo-e not Lo-is" Louis grumbled as the teacher just ignored him.

"Go sit next to Lauren" The teacher pointed over to Lauren.

(Teehee I added some people tell me what you think and vote fyi I didn't look over my writing so sorry for typos or stuff that doesn't make sense lol)